I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!!!

(Go ahead and start the music now, if you'd like)

Mikoto stompted through the ship, blasting everything that stood in her way with lightning, whether it be table or an alien.

"RARGH!!!!!!" Mikoto screamed as she railgunned another alien straight through it's forehead.

"Sir, should we be worried?" A guard asked the man under the hood as he watched Mikoto's path of destruction.

"No." The hooded man replied. "Let her come to us. This should be interesting."

Mikoto roared as a massive lightning bolt rammed into another bulky alien, killing him instantly. "I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!!!" Her electrical power was so strong, the collar around her neck malfunctioned and fell off.

With her Kryptonian abilities returned, A blast of red lightning shot from Mikoto's eyes, burning a row of guard who came to shoot her. Mikoto rose into the air, crackling with immense, ultra-powerful electricity.

"This girl's insane!" One of the Gavatticans yelled in their language.

"I know." It's partner replied grimly.

Mikoto blasted apart the wall in front of her, taking out all her anger on the aliens. The metal tables rose up behind her, creating some sort of mountain, before slamming it all on to one of the aliens that was trying to escape. Welding it together with her eye beams, Mikoto flew out of the room, leaving the alien to die in the metal prison.

A person. Mikoto thought as she saw a fellow human. She aimed a railgun at his heart. "If you want to see tomorrow, I suggest you tell me what I want to know." she said.

"Like I'd tell you! They'd kill me!" The man sneered. Mikoto narrowed her eyes as a spark jumped from her bangs and hit the man, electrocuting him.

"Either you don't tell me and I fire my railgun straight through your black heart, or you do tell me and risk being on the run from your comrades."

The man's eyes widened in fear. "Alright, alright! What do you wanna know?"

"Who are you working for!?" Mikoto snarled.

"I- I don't know! He doesn't tell us who he is!"

"Well, do you know where he is!?"

"He's in his o-office! It's at the top floor of the s-ship!"

"Thank you." Mikoto said curtly, before knocking him out with a lightning bolt.

Mikoto shot up like a bullet, crashing through ceiling after ceiling, frying each alien that was in the room she passed. She broke through to the 12th floor, the last.

Her eyes glinted as she used her x-ray vision to find the man with the hood. She shot off at her top speed as she saw the man with the hood.

She tore through the wall, a magnificent lightning bolt blasting from her body.

However, his guard jumped in front of him, taking the blow, dying instantly.

"Ah, Mikoto of Krypton." The man greeted with open arms. "It's nice to see you again. Your here because of my friend's performance with the boy, yes?"

The lightning crackling around Mikoto grew at his words.

"I presume that's a yes."

"Who are you?" Mikoto interrupted.

"You seem so detirmened to know, so i'll tell you." He lowered his hood, revealing a tall, bear-like man with bushy side burns and three scars running across his face.