Like A Good Neighbor, State Farm Is There.

"Oh wow...." Mikoto said with a dumb struck face. "I've seen a lot of weird things....but this one wins by far."

Artemis, Elena, and Damian were watching Mikoto work on a computer.

Now, this world looked exactly like Mikoto's. But there was a slight difference....

"So it seems that in this dimension, we are nothing but fiction." Damian stated bluntly.

Artemis slowly nodded. "Yep.....seems like it...."

"Dimensions?" Mikoto asked. "I thought this was time travel."

"It is. But there really is no forwards and backwards in time: the closest reasoning would be sideways in time." Damian explained.

Elena blinked. "Not following."

Damian sighed. "Each moment in time is a different dimension.....the Jurrasic is it's own dimension....World War 1 is it's own dimension....and so is the future."

"But how did we end up here?" Artemis said as she put her hands on her hips.

Damian rolled emerald green eyes (everyone was in their civilian clothes....they had gotten curious when someone asked Artemis if she was cosplaying as herself) "There's still the basic dimensions.....the dimension with our look alikes.....gender bents....and just the weird, random ones. Like this one."

"Erm-interesting." Mikoto said. "Any other dimensions we should know about?"

"Every story has it's own dimension, too." Said Damian. "Like, if you write a story, the moment you finish at least part of it, it becomes it's own dimension."

Elena's eyes lit up. "THAT MEANS FAIRY TAIL'S REAL!!!!!" She lunged forward and grabbed Damian's arm.

"Can we go there huh can we pleeeaaassse?" The pyro begged.

Damian stared sternly down at her. "No. You three need to come to the future."

Elena sighed. "Such misfortune....."

Meanwhile, Mikoto looked at Elena with a confused look on her face.

"What's this?" Artemis asked, leaning towards the computer. "Mikoto, you have a lot of stories written about you......One where you fall in love with the number 6,"

Mikoto and Elena exchanged disgusted looks.

"One where you're with Ben Tennyson...."

"Ben 10?" Damian said with an amused look on his face.

"And one where you go to Fairy Tail." Artemis finished.

Elena snorted. "Lucky."

Mikoto blushed. "B-Ben 10? Number Six?"

"I seriously hope it's a different Number Six." Elena muttered.

"Crock, there's one about you and West." Damian said, leaning forward as well. "Spitfire Oneshots"

"Spitfire...." Artemis frowned, as if thinking. "Why would they call us that?"

Elena burst out laughing. "D-Dami." She gasped. "There's one about you....titled Damian Wayne x Reader! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"W-what?" Damian asked, a light blush forming. "Why on God's Earth...."

"LET'S LOOK AT PICTURES OF NATSU!"

"Or," Artemis said slowly. "We can figure out how to fix the machine."

"It'll charge up." Damian explained. "It'll take about 30 minutes though....."