Chapter 1

"Edward, Harry, Marcel! Babies come here!" Anne called out to her babies.

"Yes momma?" Edward asked, his two brothers a step behind him. Edward was the oldest by a few minutes and was more dominant over Harry and Marcel. Harry had a very bubbly personality while Marcel was more shy and reserved. All boys were protective over each other but most of all over Marcel. Marcel was the youngest and was smaller in size compared to his brothers.

"Auntie Jay has had a baby, would you guys like to meet him?"

" Baby?!" Harry gasped."Wanna meet him."

"Ok then, go put your shoes and coats on."

-----------------------------------------------------------

When they reached the hospital, Harry was still bouncing away in his seats while his brothers where looking at him, amused by his behaviour. Anne rounded up all her kids and led them to Jay's room.

As soon as they entered the room, Edward, Harry and Marcel let out a growl at the sweet smell and rushed to the baby.

Anne and Jay were surprised as this was the first time the alphas had ever growled.

The triplets were unaware of their reactions and Edward gently took the baby out of his cot and held him pressed against his chest. Anne immediately rushed to them and placed Edward, with the baby still in his arms, on the bed. Harry and Marcel were quick to follow and crowded beside their brother. They were both also touching the baby while the adults looked at them fondly.

"His name is Louis," Jay broke the silence.

Edward whispered,"Louis", into the baby's soft feathery hair and gently kissed his forehead. Harry and Marcel copied his actions, placing a kiss on his head and knee respectively.

Anne and Jay gave each other  knowing looks as they watched the triplets be so gentle with Louis, nuzzling his hair and neck and trying to spread their scent on him.

The three of them were unwilling to leave Louis and had to be carried out of the hospital after they had fallen asleep snuggling him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning Edward was extremely alarmed as their was no Louis in his arms, and he was back in his room. He got out of his bed and stomped over to his parents' room, standing at the door with his arms crossed.

Anne looked at her angry son curiously, asking him what was wrong.

"Wanna see baby lou." He demanded.

Anne cooed and said, " Baby we can go after lunch."

Edward stomped his foot again and said,"Now, go see Lou."

"Ed, Lou would be resting right now. You don't want to make him sick do you?"

Edward gasped and climbed into his mummy's bed going straight into her arms," No baby lou no sick." He said, looking close to tears.

Anne cooed again and rocked Edward in her arms," Baby, he's not sick, but he can get too overwhelmed, okay?"

Edward nodded and tottered out of the room back to his and his brothers' shared room, climbing into his bed where both Harry and Marcel were now laying, spooning Marcel and laying a hand over Harry's waist, his mind consumed with thoughts of Louis, Harry and Marcel.