Queen of Cups

QUEEN OF CUPS

Upright: Compassion, Calm, Comfort

Reversed: Coldness, Insecurity, Dependence

The girl was holding onto the wound Dio made, the knife dragged downwards when he tried to kill her.

She took all her might and the knife out of her. She looked at it,

The moon was halfway covered, and she saw it on the bloodied golden blade. With the free hand, she wiped her wounds, that instantly healed, as if only the cloth teared apart.

Dio was unaware of (Name), her presence being

"Dio... Romanians have some words for people like you... Sugea-mi-ai pula!(suck my dick)." she said, pointing the knife to him. "Or if you want the Portuguese style... Chupa-me a pila!"

The vampire turned around, as the moon started getting more and more covered by the Earth's shadow, with her free hand gathered water from the ocean, sky and earth, as she was lifted by her waves."But I love the French description of what you are, fils de putain. (son of a bitch)."

"What is the meaning of this! You should have been dead!" Dio screamed, fuming.

"Um, yeah. So you too."

She held a hand pointing up to the sky and the one with the knife pointing to the ground as the ocean drained under the cliff.

"As the moon is eclipsed by the earth, so should you be vanishing. As in heaven and hell your presence isn't awaited, you should be forever damned... Hell would be too kind for you..."

Her skirt part of the dress was glued to a spiral of water. He and Raisa were covering their eyes, afraid of her powers.

"I CALL UPON THY, HECATE. I CALL YOU, BENDIS, DIANA, SERKET ..." She started chanting to her powerful deities, as she looked down on Dio and her grandma. She could also notice some of the ocean's life in her hurricane. Her grandma was holding on her life down there, her beloved husband too, as (Name) continued her spell.

"I call upon thy, mothers, Raisa and Felicia... To grant me power destroy this demon."

A smile grew on Raisa's face as she was having proud tears in her eyes.

DIO started throwing earth pieces towards her, but nothing hit her.

Levitating, she quickly fallen from the sky, almost touching the ground. She covered her hair with the hood she has done and spoke once more:

"YOU TOOK MY FATHER!" She firstly said as she used a hand to guide some water that forcefully hit his crotch. "YOU TOOK MY MOTHER!" This hit was aimed to his heart, leaving a hole within him. "YOU TOOK MY LOVERS!" (Name) screamed, as she  controlled water to hit the head of Dio, giving him an uppercut. "YOU HURT ME!" She continued as this one water was coming from behind in his back.

"BUT NEVER... NEVER HURT MY GRANDPARENTS!" She said as the eclipse was now making the world fully red. She came closer to Dio, inches from his face, and a big wave was aimed for the hole.

She looked in his eyes, and inched to his ear, whispering: "Moonhigh Queen Requiem... Queen of Rain."

She stucked her hand into that hole, and smiled to him. Soon enough he was in a water bubble. "Hamon." She added, kissing his cheek like Judas kissed Jesus.

"I told you I will be loyal to dow whatever I can to defeat you...Dio."

His eyes showed fear as she was letting him go

The water retreated to the sea and earth and sky, all but a bubble, that turned into her upgraded stand.

"Best to check on them." She spoke to herself.

Kneeling to Raisa, she used her stand to heal her. "(Name)!" She screamed, hugging her granddaughter. "Hold still." The granddaughter said.

She looked to Polnareff and noticed he was easily recovering. The girl still looked at the statues that were still frozen in time.

"Raisa... What can I do about it." Asked (Name), pointing to the boys.

"Hmm..." She looked to the stones and touched them. "Only one way... Bendis again."

(Name) looked at the men, and then the moon. "Bendis, tell me, mother... What is the cure to their disease."

"Your death!" Said a voice from behind, pushing the girl with such a high speed that she and Dio ended up falling from the cliff.

"If I won't have your body and powers... Neither them!" He said as the Hamon finally made him to dust.

On the cliff, the stone broke down as it revealed the two teens back to normal. Raisa screamed looking at the ocean, her lungs exhausted already, but calling her grandchild.

Kakyoin wanted to jump into the water after her, but Jotaro stopped him.

"The water will most likely kill you on an instant! It's freezing cold!"

"I DON'T CARE, JOTARO!" He screamed.

"Noriaki... Don't do that..." Said Raisa, with tears in her eyes. "Her stand is a water type, so unless Dio did kill her, she is alive and well and will rise from water... Sooner or later..."

Her tone was obvious, she said that more to encourage her rather than stop the teen.

In the water, (Name) looked in horror as she succumbed into water. The cold ocean hugged her body and made her whole system shut from the shock.

"Ka... Kakyoin Noriaki... Ku.... Kujo Jotaro... I'm... I'm sorry." Her thoughts raced. "Raisa... Pierre... I wish I could've known both of you better... Dad, I forgive you... Mom... I'm cold... I miss you."

Moonhigh Queen, now a Requiem stand, invoked itself and tried to take her user on a slab of ice, both of them drifting through the ocean.

.•°•~~~~Later~~~~•°•.

"SHE'S WHAT?" Asked Sylvia.

"We don't know for sure if she truly is... But we found no trace of her.

Kakyoin and Jotaro were trying their best not to cry for the lost love.

Filled with an amalgam of emotions, both went outside, and looked at the moon as Jotaro lighted himself a cigarette.

"She's gone..." Said Kakyoin, crying up.

"And she didn't knew about our feelings either."

"Why are things like this...why couldn't we just say that we love her? Why didn't we both loved her equally? Why didn't we do something?" He said, his frustrations manifesting into a scream in the air her name.

"SHUT UP!" Said Jotaro, lifting him up as he was crying too. "I miss her as much as you do..."

They looked back at the moon, and said in unison. "Bendis bring her back."

Kakyoin and Jotaro hugged each other, as the Moon smiled down on them.