Eight of Cups

EIGHT OF CUPS

Upright:  Walking Away, Disillusionment, Leaving Behind

Reversed: Confusion, Fear of the Unknown, Fear of loss

A strange carnival around (Name) arose from the water.  She was on a small island, sitting on it as she laid before falling asleep.

"Ah shit... Here we go again!" She whispered

"LALI HO! YOU LEARNT HAMON! YOU'RE SO CLOSE ON DEFEATING DIO!"

The girl, clearly pissed, shouted: "Can't I have a nice sleep without you, can I?"

"Well... Yes. But actually no. At least not until you kill your dad."

"Why do you do this to me, universe?"

The girl sobbed quietly as her stand rose from the water around her. The stand was now black instead of blue, as the girl was angry. The curiosity that stroke (Name) made the stand turn yellow.

"How do you do that?"

"Emotions. One's soul is filled with them. Ancient Egyptians said the heart held one's soul. The heavier it was the more guilt it held. Heart should've been as light as an eagle's feather."

"Okay thanks for recapping Assassin Creed Origins!"

"What the dimensions of my penis is that?

"A video game."

The stand facepalmed while Moonhigh Queen turned Orange. "I mean... I saw her turning pink but I thought it was because of some reflection. Then I saw it touching Jotaro turning pink again but that time I didn't understand... Now I do. "

"Should you document her emotions, the lake is going to reflect you the image of your desired emotion, so that you could invest into this."

"But can I AT LEAST feel rested?"

Death 13 took a deep breath. "You have 6 more days... Do you really care about the sleep schedule?"

"Uh... Yes?" She sighed. "It's not that I don't consider the fact that I need to train to defeat Dio... But if I die of tiredness it's already endgame."

The stand looked at the girl. He noticed the bloodshot eyes and the tiredness marks around her eyes. "Fine. But only after you train!"

"You're lucky I wrote fast my homework. And I went to bed quite early in comparison to the usual hour I go to sleep."

The stand retreated itself and a figure out of clay in the shape of Thomas arose.

"I know your father's looks and stand. You didn't know those so I'll have to show you them. So that you can defeat him."

Everything around her felt like a game of survival. The man started summoning his stand, but it was made out of clay instead energy, because it was a dream world. A voice too familiar and too real to be fake echoed. "Golden King!"

That was his stand. It looked like a golden version of Silver Chariot, but with a thicker body and a weird crown made out of coins.

"Wait. Can't I just ask you to showcase me the powers?"

But nobody heard her voice as her father prepared an attack. Her feet were covered in dirt.

"Wait. Your stand... It's based upon earth."

The dirt started making its way in her whole body, turning it into stone.

"Pentacles are earth... Therefore..."

Moonhigh Queen rose from her soul, without water needed and turning itself into a string of water, it broke away the stone, revealing only flesh and no clothes.

"So the more you wait, your whole body will turn to stone, starting from the outer layer...."

Since blood binding wasn't possible under these circumstances, she used the water strings to lift the man up in the air, turning him into a wet sand.

"I'm tired in this world... I'll go sleep in the normal one!" She announced... Someone.

Soon enough her alarm rang, it was 23:50, and she was ready to surprise her friend.

.•°•~~~~~Afterwards~~~~~•°•.

The very next school day came and went, as the group was all gathered at the Kujo Residence, preparing where the wedding will take place.

Joseph and his wife, Suzie Q, along with Holly and a man nobody saw before were already there with Polnareff and his sweetheart, Raisa, when the teens came. They were decorating the yard.

"Okay who's the guy?" (Name) asked pointing to the man helping Holly fixing the "altar".

"That's... My dad..." Said Jotaro.

"SADAO KUJO IS REAL? I thought he was a myth!" Joked Kakyoin.

"Well... He's more absent than the dead."

The man approached the group. "Oi, JoJo..." He started, taking Jotaro's hat, and placing it on his head, making the only differences between the two to be some old age marks, the height and eye color, as Sadao had brown eyes. "Aren't you going to present your friends to your pops?"

Jotaro growled, annoyed.