Seven of Cups

SEVEN OF CUPS

Upright: Choices, Fantasy, Illusion

Reversed: Temptation, Diversion, Confusion

Raisa wasn't sleeping, while her lover snored slightly, taken by the sleep. She clothed herself up and decided to go home but not long after a soft murmur of a cat.

A shadow of a girl with what seemed cat ears was projected onto a wall. It looked like the shadow opened it's eyes.

"I gave up my humanity..."

"Oh no..." Said Raisa, hearing the voice.

"You took him away from me... I will reveal your secret to your last family as well..."

In the hands of the shadow, a silhouette too familiar to Raisa appeared. The arrow.

The woman ran all the way to her shop, and to her luck, it had nothing missing, the arrow being moved into a safe only Sylvia knew about.

Raisa took a couple of candles, a bowl of water and a knife. She pierced the thumb and let a drop of blood fall into the water. She dragged her wounded finger around the edge of the bowl, yellow sparkles appearing next to her friction.

.•°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°•.

The days passed and soon enough, it was 23rd of may already. All Japanese girls in the school talked about what they'll dress up like for this, one and only, prom in their lives; while the American ones were only stressed because they had no money for dresses, their pocket money couldn't let them afford it.

Sylvia and (Name) on the other hand, still had the money they were left with from the wedding they planned for Raisa.

(Name), the sweet girl she was starting becoming colder and tired each day that passed and this didn't go unnoticed at the round lunch table, where a total of four teens sat, enjoying their Bentos.

"It's easier to be a man when it comes to beauty. You basically scratch your balls and take whatever there is in the wardrobe and girls call you hot!" Said (Name).

"But women are called «the prettier sex» by everyone. Even girls love girls more than men!" Retorted Kakyoin.

"I love you both, no homo!" Said Jotaro, the latter part to Kakyoin.

"No homo bruh!" Joked the Redheaded man.

They all had a good chuckle. A familiar face, with a silver hair came to the table. "Sylvia Fox?" Asked it.

The named girl replied. "That'd be me. What happened, Leo?"

"I...uh... I'm sorry I'm..." He tried to speak but nervousness took the best of him. "I wanted to ask you to come on a date with me after class!" He said it all, fast.

The girl blinked, a pink blush over her face. "S... Sure..."

Leo excused himself and left fast as his blush was as strong as Sylvia's hair.

"Looks like someone has a not so secret admirer!" Said (Name).

.•°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°•.

While Sylvia was at a date with Leo, (Name) requested the help of Raisa to find a dress and plan something for the next day.

"What do you think?" Said the (h/c) girl, wearing a princess style dress in powder red shade.

"No... It doesn't compliment you too well... Try something else!" Advised Raisa, looking at the dress and its wearer.

They both tried their best to just find that one dress, but also find what (Name) had in mind for Sylvia for her birthday.

After two hours, both girls were exhausted, and went to a fast food.

"I just have no idea what to buy anymore... All dresses look weird on me."

"Don't give up. It's Japan. There are enough stores for everyone to buy anything..." Said Raisa, sipping soda from her cup. "I love these metal straws!"

"At this point I'll buy the first dress I see."

"Honey, look... No matter what you'll wear, you'll make both Jotaro and Kakyoin drool."

(Name) was looking in disbelief at the elder one "Do you think an 1000 would look at an -10000? They don't like me."

Raisa eyed well her descendant and spoke: "I think the intelligence is from your father because I know your mother could connect easily the dots."

"It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that... I don't want them to be hurt by me. I found out that our prom will be during a moon eclipse. That'd allow DIO to possess me, even if I'm not dead."

"Unless you get your stand stronger..."

"I've trained... I still need a dead body to transfer his soul to... That's why during the prom I want you to come and keep everyone away from me. I want to party but the eclipse will start at 11pm. By 7pm we would have started the prom."

"I can't promise yet, but I'll try." Said Raisa, sighing.