Upwards & Reversed

A.n. The drawing is what I vision Orla's make up to be.

In tarot, when cards are upwards, their meaning stays the same as what their definition is supposed.

On the other hand, a card that is reversed is usually the exact opposite of what an upward card means.

They act like air and earth, or fire and water... they're killing each other, but they help them both.

.•°•~~~~~One Day Until Prom, (Name)'s PoV~~~~~•°•.

I've tried my best to keep on the records of Dio's effects on me. In the notebook I kept adding more and more about all that was happening.

"Day 4 of sings appearing on me after being infected with Dio's soul.

The urges to drink blood dissipate if instead I drink water with vitamins. But the nightmares don't. They're almost like a glitch in the matrix.

I memorized only one weird reoccurrence. The woman named numbers. 59342 3793. I still try to understand what she meant by those. I believe they're names. I need to document this more.

Somehow, the disappearance of 3 blood bags wasn't yet noticed. I'm lucky, then.

I worked on the dress to protect from the sunset. Today I found out that the strongest burns I get during the early sunrise and sunset. It doesn't deteriorate my skin but it is uncomfortable to sit under it for more than 10 minutes. Mesh clothes help me have 20 more minutes.

I noticed that I got faster and I can see better in the dark since yesterday. I don't know what to blame more this on. Hamon is bearable still. I can use it without hurting me, although Raisa said before she trained me that this might kill off a vampire. Maybe I'm not."

All the day for me was modify the dress and test my powers. I have left some of the blood from the second bag and tested it.  The way Moonhigh Queen bends it is by separating the iron cells from the water. What she actually moves around is plasma.

She can freeze it too, or make it like a jelly.

And so, after cleaning the mess to await the mothers, I noticed the night has come and I hit the hay.

.•°•~~~~~Prom Day, 11 am~~~~~•°•.

(Name) woke up as she  planned. Soon, Holly and Orla were supposed to come over.

She took a quick shower as to allow her skin have a better shimmer, and overall be fresher for that she felt she'll get dirty later tonight... And not the kind of dirty after prom she'd want.

Once she was changed in something comfortable but decent, it was a matter of moments to see the two mothers at her door.

"Come in, sweethearts!" Said (Name) as she became so accustomed to these ladies... She could consider them family already.

"Hello, darling!" Said Orla, a backpack behind her back and a small bag in her hands.

"Hi! How are you?" Asked Holly, a backpack behind her as well.