King of Cups

A.n. I did a portrait of Raisa. You can check it on my art account, as stated in media.

KING OF CUPS

Upright: Compassion, Control, Balance

Reversed: Manipulation, Moodiness, Trickery

In her slumber, (Name) was taken into a dream world, and saw herself sitting in a beautiful burgundy chair, holding a cold stone object in one hand and in another a beautiful red rose.

Her deep blue gown with a beautiful coiffured (h/c) hair were a contradiction to what she was sat in. She looked at the cold stone thing she held and seeing it was a mask, threw it away.

An Orthodox priest entered her view. He seemed wounded and took a sit next to (Name).

"Queen and Priestess of the Midnight. The eclipse... The world..."

Another figure barged into the room, dressed in ancient Greek clothes, and eyed the woman.

"The King. His wrath has long gone beyond gold... It went for eternity."

(Name) was taken aback by what people were saying around. The priest spoke:

"You are our prophecy. You must save us..."

"Us" replied the Greek dressed one, unaware that the two were now in a sort of contest of who's going to say the most "us"-es.

"ENOUGH!" Her voice echoed on the big void they sat in suddenly... And the men vanished too.

She walked towards something, somewhere, that only her soul knew.

At a table, an old lady was shuffling a pack of tarot cards, positioning them into a Celtic Cross.

"The Sun and Moon... They shaped the Star. The Star has broken the traditions of the Hierophant. " She stated.

"The Star also filled hope into the Chariot, as the wise hermit tried to pave the way for him."

"What are you talking about?" Interrupted (Name), staring at the cards.

"The magician and the fool are long gone... As they fought the world for the empress..." She said. The Magician, Fool and World were reversed and as (Name) was ready to ask why is that, the woman in front her said "Why did my world had to be reversed and die?"

These cards burnt the table to the ground and she was taken aback. The one who started the reading was eaten by flames.

Rubbing her eyes as they stung from all the amount of smoke, a voice behind her caught her attention.

"Two became one, as the Two of Cups has always suggested, and the lovers made a new Hierophant."

Another table with another Celtic Cross, this time (Name) only listened, even if the confusion grew within her.

"The Star has given it hope, The Chariot new paths, while the death of The Magician's death gave him new life, so he's again reversed

She looked closer to the figures in the cards as they all seemed alive, the eyes of the illustrations seem to move, the hands and faces would look as if the blood was drained out of them.

"The Hermit was there to aid his new life, while a Fool reversed, what lined his humanity and compassion, was what gave him more power."

"Was the previous about Jotaro and this about Kakyoin?"

"The judgement wasn't just. He was given a second chance... But the world will go upright once again, in the future."

This table again burnt to the ground with the tarot reader as well. The power of the flames took aback (Name), and once she was stronger, she walked away again.

A lake suddenly appeared, and the reflection didn't show herself, but instead the portrait of Moonhigh Queen.

The water started to froze when she touched it. Not fear but rather curiosity pushed her to touch it. Doing so once more, the water liquefied back again but her reflection didn't change. Instead the midnight (Name) resided in was opposed to the midday the reflection faced.

She smiled at it and the reflection opened its mouth, saying:

"Only one of us can be."

Moonhigh Queen created several tentacle that caught her master's face.

In a cold sweat, (Name) woke up and checked her vampirisation.  Nothing had changed, except for her throat feeling sore. She checked her sun vulnerability, and it was still there.

She decided to bear the school some more until Thursday.

There must be something done.

.•°•~~~~~Afterwards~~~~~•°•.

The school day was merciless with the teens that now we're more exhausted but determined to plan their attack.

With the building's plan and the outside checked by Jotaro, they had an idea of what they can do there.

"Good. Guys. Jotaro, you will go out at exactly 11pm sharp, and state is the moon. Kakyoin, you close the 3 exits on West, East and South. Leave the North one open until 11:25 pm. After we go out, Sylvia will keep everyone away from us. Locking all the doors."

"Good. But what if Dio doesn't show up? Or your father?" Asked JoJo.

"They will. They want me now, not Joestars..."

"Then we're set." Said Kakyoin, and (Name) smiled happily as she saw her plan worked.

"Also, (Name), your teeth..." Started Jotaro.

"Yeah there's..." Continued Kakyoin.

The girl felt the blood in her veins freezing.