Tarot

In tarot, each card has a significance. Its own meaning. Depending on the position it has while in a spread, it can be Reversed or Upright.

The life of every human is similar to the cards, having their ups and downs. Probably being the reason why the Major Arcana is resembling the Ascension of a human to the higher knowledge and being. From being an innocent Fool, to an all knowing world.

But as in every human story, people have their fate, some have one, some thousands... While some lose them or are born at a different time.

The red string of fate has united everyone across the ages. With time, some new strings formed, such as the one stating that bad people will attract bad people, or that good deeds will bring good deeds... Or my favorite, Twin flames will meet again in another life, or Stand users attract stand users, and I love it since I've been living this since coming to Japan.

Tarot does not only describes one's future, but also reads from the unknown of unconsciousness, just like the stands having the aspect of our fears or loves or pasts...

Kakyoin's Hierophant Green has always had his mouth covered, as Tenmei couldn't ever speak about his stand openly, because nobody understood him... Now when he's understood, the Hierophant sits over, watching his user be happy and obedient, as a priest looking over the parishioner that listened and loved God the most.

Polnareff's Silver Chariot exists because he forever wanted to protect his sister and family, he wanted to be a true Knight, but in his own way. He was also fated to cross paths with his soulmate till the end of the world, but tragically lose her. The fact that he couldn't save his sister or freshly wedded wife allowed the stand enlarge it's range and be more remote with time. Instead of a knight he is now a phaeton.

Jotaro's Star Platinum, the soul of his grandfather's grandfather that seeked at first revenge on the soul that has tormented me for too long now, currently is just protecting him and all that he loves... Star Platinum is only a noble soul, that is glued to his descendant because of his love for his family, and the respect he has.

My own Moonhigh Queen is my duality. The traditions I was meant to pass on that I deny, as the High Priestess, all the emotions I represent, but getting hope from my friends, as The Moon gets its light from stars, and I am the one meant to finish this, as The Queen of Cups.

In another words, I was meant for greatness... But only now I see it's not the greatness I wanted at first.

"I have been made to host a demon. And this demon, is Dio Brando. And when I killed my father he was allowed to escape, as Bendis has promised me, so I won't have to be killed in order to get him out..." She spoke, looking at the boys.

"Yare yare daze..." Started Jotaro.

"THIS IS NOT YARE YARE DAZE!" Screamed Kakyoin looking at their enemy.

DIO started getting accustomed to his new body, as joints popped constantly while he watched the traits Thomas had were fading as if he was a porcelain mask, except for the black and gold tuxedo he wore.

"Ah... We finally meet... I seriously thought you'd be weaker than that... But you resisted to betray your friends... How awful... In my opinion, Jotaro's tobacco makes him too sour..." Said Dio, as Kakyoin chuckled at these words.

"...But both manly nights or showers thinking of you, darling, really make them sweeter... Yeah... I do recall their blood. The bittersweet taste..."
All the teens were blushing profusely now, (Name) feeling awkward in the middle of them both.