Part 20~ Something I need to tell you

Shawn
"You can take a warm shower if you want to. And then you can borrow some sweatpants and a hoodie if you want" I said while I closed the door behind me. "Thanks" she smiled and walked into the bathroom.

I smile for myself and walked into the bedroom to prepare some clothes for her. When I walked past the bathroom door that stood on ajar something catches my eyes. Harper had her back facing the door and she let the blanked leaving her body, revealing her in only her bra and underwear.

She probably saw me in the mirror. She turned around and looked right at me. My heart raised and I swallowed hard, you could probably see my Adam apple moving up and down.

She opened the door slightly "Hey" she almost whispered "Hi" I breathed out and I didn't know what to do. Should I kiss her? Should I go away and fix some clothes for her? I can't just stand there looking at her like a creep.

She reached for my tattooed hand and stroked her thumb over my knuckles. She pulled me closer to her and her other hand traveled up to the back of my neck, tugging slightly in the small curls at the back of my neck.

She pulled my face closer to hers, she stood up on her tippy toes before our lips came in contact. I smiled against her lips and my hands moved to the lower part of her back, causing the blanket I had over my shoulder falling down to the floor. Pooling around my feets.

The kiss got deeper and none of us seemed to want to let go off of each other.

I squatted down and didn't break the kiss. Her cold hands moved to th sides of my neck and she pressed her lips harder against mine. My hands wrapped around her thighs and I lifted her up.

I walked us to the bedroom and put her down carefully on the bed. We pulled away from the kiss to catch our breaths. I looked at her in the eyes, trying to see if I got some sort of permission from her. She just nodded her head and pulled my head closer to hers and started to kiss me again.

-
-

I woke up by the morning sunlight hitting my face. I squinted my eyes pushed myself up in bed and rested my back against the headboard. I rubbed my eyes, trying to make my vision clearer and I ran my hand through my messy morning hair.

I looked to my right side, hoping to see a sleeping Harper there, but she wasn't there. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Where is she?

The whole apartment was silent. Too silent. I went out of bed and put on some boxers and pants before I went out of our bedroom to find Harper sitting on the couch, fully dressed.

"Hi" I said with my raspy deep morning voice. She shoots up her head and quickly stood up. "Are you in a rush?" I asked and leaned my shoulder against the wall.

"My parents told me to be home at 10 am and it is 11 am now" she walked to the door and put on her shoes. "Fuck" I said under my breath "J-just wait there. I'm just gonna put on a shirt and then I'll drive you"

I grabbed a t-shirt from my closet before I walked back to her and grabbed my car keys on the way.

-Outside Harper's parent's house-

"Thanks for the date" she looked at me with a big smile. "Thanks to you. I'm glad that you wanted to go out with me"

I leaned in but she put her hand on my chest and pulled away. "We probably shouldn't. My parents can see us"

"Yeah. Right," I nodded my head and pressed my lips together in a thin line.

"But thank you" she grabbed my hand that rested on top of my knee. "You're welcome" I smiled back at her.

I followed her out from the car and leaned my back against the car door. She looked back at me over her shoulder and I just smiled and waved goodbye at her.

Before Harper could open the door to her house her dad opened the door with such a force so it slammed into the wall.

"Go inside! NOW!" he yelled at Harper. His eyes were full of anger so they were almost completely black. "You!" he yelled and pointed at me. He walked up to me with determined steps. "You are the one that took out my sweet little daughter on a date last night?!"

He stood now in front of me. "Yes sir," I said low "Speak louder kid! I didn't hear you" "Yes sir," I said louder.

"I have told you so many times to stay away from my daughter and now I see you together in the same car?! I told her to be home at 10 am, and now it is 11.30 am!"

"I am sorry sir. It won't happen again" "No it won't. Because you won't ever see my daughter again!" he yelled and walked towards the door.

"Do you even love your daughter sir?" I called after him which caused him to stop in his track. He turned around with even more anger in his eyes. "What the hell did you just ask me?!" he raised his voice and walked up to me.

"I said 'Do you even love your daughter sir?' clear enough?" I crossed my arms against my chest. "Of course I love her! She is MY daughter!"

"It doesn't seem like it. Have you ever asked her what she wants? Oh right, sorry I totally forgot. You guys don't even know how to ask. You always make her to do things you guys want her to do. You never listen to her!"

He breathed heavier and all of sudden his clenched fist hit my face. I lost my balance a little but grabbed the side of the car to not fall down to the ground. I grabbed my nose with one hand and felt something warm running down from my nose. Blood.

I wanted to punch that old man in the face but it was too late. He was already in the house and slammed the door behind him.

Harper
I looked out from my bedroom window and could hear my dad yelling at Shawn. I have seen many sides of dad, but not this one. Ever.

He yelled and pointed at Shawn that just stood there with his arms crossed over his chest.

My dad walked towards the door but Shawn said something that made my dad turn around. I couldn't hear them clearly, since it was a thick wall between us and I was upstsirs.

All of sudden my dad punched Shawn in the face so he almost fell to the ground. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands.

What the hell did I just saw?

My dad walked towards the door and Shawn pushed himself up and he looked up at me. I quickly turned my back towards the window and felt tears building up in my eyes. My heart raised faster and I slide down to the ground with my back against the wall.

My phone vibrated and lit up beside me on the floor. I grabbed it and saw that Casey had sent me something.

Casey❤️
Hey, do you have time?

I wiped away the tears that had rolled down from my cheeks before I answered her.

Me
Yes sure. What's up?❤️

Casey❤️
Well, this happened
not so long time ago.
And I am not happy about it

Me
Just tell me Casey. You scare me

Casey❤️
I am so sorry about this.
But this has been tearing
on me for so long. And I
regret everything. I am so
sorry

Me
Tell me now!

Casey❤️
Okay... Here goes nothing