Part 6~Home sweet home

Sorry if there are any misspellings and grammatical errors. I'm trying to work on that
~~~

Shawn
"This is our home," I said opening the door and let her in. "Woah, this is amazing" she said and walked to the center of the apartment and looked out at the view. "I have always wanted to have an apartment with the view of the whole Toronto" she looked at me with a big smile "Yeah, I know. That's why we bought this apartment" I forced a smile on my lips. I can't really smile right now since my wife is standing in our apartment and don't remember me.

"Let me show you where you are going to sleep" I walked past her and into the bedroom.

"Oh wow, but are, uh, are you" she looked at me a little bit confused and her eyebrows were furrowed

"Oh wow, but are, uh, are you" she looked at me a little bit confused and her eyebrows were furrowed. And I fast realized what she meant. "Oh, no-no. I'm sleeping at the couch" I shook my head and pointed to the living room behind me.

I walked into the bedroom and took my pillow and a blanket from the closet. "The bathroom is over there" I pointed at the door in front of the bedroom. "And you know where the kitchen and living room are"

It felt weird. I never act like this. But now, everything is different. And it's probably always gonna be like this. Which I don't hope. I want her to remember me. I want her to remember everything again. I wish that I could do something to help her remember everything. I will try my best but it will take a long time, and I differently need help from my friends.

I want everything to be normal again. I want her to talk to me about her day at work, or what she had painted. I want her to hug me when I am stressed over music and tell me that everything is going to be alright. I want her sitting on the couch or cooking dinner while waiting for me to come home from the studio. I want her to kiss me. I want her to wait for me at the airport when I have a few days off of the tours.

*Flashback*
We have now been away from each other for 3 months and now we are finally going to spend some days with each other. I wish that Harper could be with me during the tour but she has a lot right now at her work so she couldn't follow me on tour.

I walked in the aisle with all the people that were on my flight. I had this grin on my face because in any second I'm going to see Harper. All the people that walked in the aisle probably thought that I was smiling at them.

I walked through the push doors and it was a big crowd of people. Some of them were waiting for their partner and when they saw each other they run-up to each other and kissed. Some were waiting for their friend and some were waiting for their family member.

But I couldn't find Harper. I stood on my tippy toes to see if I could find her in the crowd but I didn't. I continued to walk, maybe she wasn't here yet?

I heard someone call out my name from behind. I turned around and hit the person on their shin with my suitcase. "Oh shit. How did it go?" I bent down and saw that the person I hit was Harper. "Harper?" she wrapped her hands around her shin and tried to not curse. "I can't understand that we missed our romantic meeting at the airport"