Chapter 19

Emma POV

I was looking down at the twins, 1 girl, 1 boy. Then I turned to Mal, stroked her hair, and said, "Have you decided on names?" She nodded and said, "Yeah, but I'm gonna make you wait" I was now crying until Mary-Margaret said, "Mal, you know you just made me a great grandmother, how old do you think I am?" We all started laughing and crying then Ruby called through the door, "The ambulance you called is here" the new mother slowly carried her 2 newborns outside to the ambulance, people were staring especially Henry, Neal, and Gold. I rushed over to Neal and Henry then said, Neal can you watch him? Henry then says, "Mum I'm 14, I can take care of myself" I just nodded then Neal said, "Who's that?" I slowly walked away and said, "That's the find out later part" I ran up to the ambulance and got in the back. When we arrived they checked Mal and the twins, then they gave the all-clear, but because she was so young they asked for her to stay the night at least. Mal agreed.

I was sitting at the end of the bed the baby girl was asleep in her bed next to Mal and I was holding the baby boy, I then passed him back to Mal. All of a sudden I saw Henry run in and say, "Uncle Henry in the house" me and Mal both laughed, then I said, "I will leave you two to speak then" I walked out the room and sat on the chairs.

Mal POV

I saw my twin brother, right in front of me, here he was. He then said, "Hey" I replied with, "Hey" then he said, "Mum told me why you didn't want to meet me and I understand" I smiled and said, "Do you want to hold him?" He nodded and I passed him to Henry. Then I said, "I'm sorry" he then said, "There's nothing to apologize for, you had your reasons and I respected them, but I hope it can now change" I slowly nodded.

He started to stir so Henry passed him back to me then said, "Is your hair natural?" I laughed slightly then said, "Yeah it is, why? he then looked suspicious and said, "Im gonna call this Operation sister" I looked at him confused, and said, "what the hell does that mean?" he laughed and then said, "It means that we have a mystery to uncover" I gave a questioning look and said, "And what would that be?" he then said, "well first your hair, second your powers, third how you ended up in Auradon and, not with me. There's a lot more too but that's for another time" we both laughed.

Suddenly a weird man walked into the room and said, "Henry I was supposed to watch you" I then said, "you know he isn't a child, he's 14" I scoffed then he said, "who are you?" I laughed then said, "you're in my hospital room, who are you?" he then replied with, "Im Neal, Henry's father, now who are you?" I looked at him and quietly said, "get out" he said, "what?" I then shouted, "GET OUT!" he then slowly walked out. I put my baby boy down in his bed and started pacing around the room. Henry then said, "We found him in New York" I then sarcastically said, "Of course"

Emma POV.

I walked back from getting a coffee, I was going to sit on the chairs outside the room when I noticed Neal I then shouted, "Neal, what the hell are you doing here" he then said, "Henry ran off so I followed him, he led here then I went in the room, as soon as I said I was Henry's father she starts shouting at me telling me to get out" I then muttered, "I understand why" he then said, "What was that?" I then replied with, "nothing" he then said, "who is she?" I looked at him and said, "I should probably tell you, but I don't think she wants that yet, due to the way she reacted to you in the room" he then sighed and said, "Emma, please, just tell me who she is!" I turned to him and slowly said, "she's your daughter" his eyes grew and then he said, "she just had twins too? but shes 14!" I felt a tear roll down my cheek and then I said, "Henry was better of then her" he wiped away my tear then he said, "How long have you been with her for?" I replied with, "Around 7 months" we both sat there in silence until Henry came out and said, "Dad do you know who she is?" Neal nodded and said, "Just found out" Henry then said, "I think you should go and talk to her" I then butted in and said, "Henry are you sure she is ready?" he looked at me and said, "more ready than she ever will be, Mum she has 2 sleeping babies in the room shes not gonna scream and shout" then Neal got up and walked into the room whilst me and Henry waited outside.