Chapter 13

Emma POV.

 I walked out and went straight to Granny's. When I got into the room I saw Mal sitting on the Bed holding her sonogram. I walked over to her and sat next to her on the bed. Then she burst crying and said, "Why me, of all people, twins?" I gave her a sympathetic look then said, "It's because they run in the family, my dad is a twin................. you are a twin and it's more likely for twins to have twins than it is for others" she gave me a confused look then she stood up, "I'm a twin?"

I couldn't lie to her now so I just nodded she gave me a sweet smile then said, "I know at one point I'm going to have to meet these people, but you understand that I'm not ready to anytime soon, right?" If I'm honest I don't want anyone to know her yet, I want her to myself, to give her attention, not to share her. So I said, " I get it, one person at a time, there's no rush anyway we need to get to know each other first " I gave a small laugh and she gave a small laugh of relief. Then she said, "Well there isn't much to get to know but ask away" I smiled and then said, "What's your full name?" she laughed then said, "If I tell you can we change it?"  "I don't know, let's see how bad it is first" we both laughed, she replied with, "Maleficent Bertha Evil, what's your verdict, is it bad enough?" I nodded and said, "that is pretty bad, we will have to work out how to change that, any questions for me" she looked at me and said, "Just one, do you like me?" I gave a sigh of relief then said, "Mal, I love you, the reason that I gave the two of you up wasn't that I didn't love you, It was because I wasn't in a great place, I was set up and put in prison, no home, no money, no family" she gave me a humble look then started playing around and said, "you must be quite a badass then" I replied with, "you could say that" we both laughed and talked for hours until we had to sleep.

We woke up with a loud knock on the door, I opened it and I was Regina and Henry. Regina started shouting at me and said, "Don't you think you should spend some time with your son it is the weekend, and maybe get away from that dragon freak for a bit" I could see the rage in Mal's eyes, they started glowing a vibrant green, she walked up to the door and said, "What did you call me?" Regina is still terrified of her so she ran off and left Henry there then he said, "Hey mum, do you want to grab a hot chocolate with cinnamon and do something?" I could tell he was a bit scared to but he didn't run off like Regina. Then Mal said to Henry, "She's your mum huh" then she turned to me and said, "this is him then" I nodded, Henry stared at both of us trying to figure out what we were talking about, but he had no idea. Or so I thought...