Chapter 2

Emma's POV.

I was watching the news with Henry and i saw that the whole of Auradon got a DNA test. That would have been useful when i was looking for my parents. All of Auradon got tested and only 1 came back abnormal. It was Prince Ben's girlfriend.

I looked at the picture of her that they put on the screen. I realised this wasn't anyone. This was my daughter. Let me explain. I was in prison so i didn't get any ultrasounds. I thought i was having just 1 baby, but i had twins. I haven't told anyone this. The reason i could tell it was her was because when she was born i saw the babies, the boy with brown hair and the girl with purple and she looked identical to Henry, except the hair.

I could feel a tear drop from my face. Henry asked if i was alright and i ignored him, then he walked over to Mary-Margaret she just looked at me confused and said "Emma why are you crying about the news? Do you feel bad for that girl?" I also ignored her and walked out of house.

I went straight to Mr Gold. He knows everything and he might just get a punch at the same time. He might get the punch because he was the one who gave Henry to Regina. I'm sure that the adoption agency's would have tried to keep newborn twins together. When i got to his shop he looked at me and smirked and said " well ma dear I've been expecting you". I gave him a death glare and then i said that i needed to know about my daughter. He looked at me and laughed he said "oh the purple freak, well...... lets just say Henry did better of with the evil queen" i pushed him up against the wall and shouted "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!" He laughed again and said "turn around" i turned to see Henry and Mary-Margaret. Henry said "Who mum?.......