Chapter 10

Mal POV.

No, no no no no no-no-no.  I turned to Emma, I was crying, but she could tell it wasn't happy about it. At this point, Dr. Whale was out of the room printing the pictures. Me and Emma hugged and when we pulled away I said, "Emma I can barely look after myself how am I going to support 2 babies on my own at the age of 14!" she looked at me and gave a half-smile and said, "you won't have to do it alone, ill help you, if you aren't going back to where you lived before then we can find a place" I looked at her and smiled as tears still ran down my face I said, " You would do that for me?" she once again started crying, but with happy tears and whispered in my ear as she hugged me again, "anything, I love you"

I was shocked, the only person that ever said that to me was Ben. I could only think of one thing to say " I, love you too Mum" we didn't say anything for the rest of the time we were in the hospital, when we walked out I took a closer look at the pictures. I still couldn't believe it was twins! Luckily the Doctor printed of 2 pictures, I took one of them and passed it to her and said "congrats your first grandchild, or grandchildren I should say" we both started laughing, we were going to go back to our room at Granny's but I think that's where the whole town hangs out so we decided to go to the docks, we sat on a bench and I once again took out the picture, I didn't realize that someone followed us. It was that Mary-Margaret person, what a coincidence she sat on the same bench as us. Me and Emma didn't realize another 2 things, 1 I still had the picture of the twins out, 2 Emma had her arm around me. Mary-Margaret looked at both of us confused. Then she perked up and said "congratulations"

(Sorry it's a shorter chapter than usual)