Chapter 18

Emma POV.

"Car" Neal then said, "Car? I don't have a bloody car" I smiled and said, "But you know how to get one" he pulled me over to one side and said, "Emma that was in my past, I don't do that stuff anymore" I laughed and said, "I don't care, I need a car, It's an emergency" he looked at me sternly, considering then he said, "what could be so important that you have to get back now" I angrily said, "That's for me to know, and you to probably find out" he sighed and said, "what the hell does that mean Emma?" I went back over to Henry and Gold, signaling that the conversation is over, then I said, "So, Neal are you going to find a car?" he slowly nodded and said, "Yeah, Henry, Rumplestiltskin stay here, me AND Emma are going to, what was the word you used, find, a car" I laughed and said, "whatever, at least this way I can keep an eye on you and get the job done faster" he replied back with, "what do you mean, get the job done faster, I can do it perfectly fast" I rolled my eyes and said, "let's go" and I walked out the door.

We walked out the door and as soon as the door was shut Neal said, "what was that for don't you think I'm capable" I looked at him and said, "I just had to make you want to get a car, let's go I'm  in a rush" he sighed and said, "fine let's go, there's a car a couple of streets down that doesn't move much, we could, find, that one" I nodded and said, "move then!"

When we made it to the car Neal easily broke into it and jump started it. We drove back to Neal's place and picked up Gold and Henry. Neal then said, "Why can't I drive, I found the car" I laughed and said, "you have no idea where your going and I want to be in control" he looked at me and said, "like always" I rolled my eyes and started to drive.

We were on our way and Henry said, "so how did you guys meet" we looked at each other for a split second until Neal said, "umm.. we met at a carboot sale"  rumple was quiet in the back because Neal didn't want to speak to him. Henry was just excited and I was panicking. We went passed the storybrooke sign and I parked at Grannys. Granny was standing outside with her crossbow not letting anyone inside. You could hear screaming from outside. Most of the town was gathered outside. I ran up to the door and Granny let me past and only me. I went in the door and I saw Mal in the middle of the room with Mary-Margaret and Ruby. I said, "come on let's get you to the hospital" Mary-Margaret then said, "we can't move her, it's to late" I replied with, "crap, does anyone know how to deliver a baby, or two" Ruby then said, "no but you both have done it before, so that might come in handy" Granny then peeped through the door and said, "I've delivered a baby before, but someone else needs to watch the door" Ruby ran to the door and said, "honestly, I don't want to watch this and I will probably be no help anyway" I nodded and said to Mal, "you can do this" she replied with, "shut up, your starting to sound like Grandma with the hope talks" We all laughed while Mal screamed. Later Mary-Margaret said, "you know whats funny none of us have ever raised a baby, your gonna change that, your going ti be the vest Mummy ever" Mal smiled and tears ran down her cheeks as she screaned in pain once again. I just hope that it's going to all be okay.