Chapter 12

Mary - Margaret POV.

Emma and I walked home and she sat me down, made me a hot chocolate then she burst out with, "Henry has a twin" I looked at her in complete shock. I didn't know what to say I just stared at her with my mouth open. Then I said, "And that's her?" Emma slowly nodded, I pulled in for a hug, when we let go of each other she walked off and picked up a box of her stuff from her childhood. I never looked through the box because I respect her privacy, but I have always wanted to. I want to know my daughter and what she has been through, but she always keeps her walls up.

She pulled a picture out the box and it was a sonogram, she gave me the sonogram and it was twins then she said, "I never showed Henry this for a good reason, I didn't know where she was" I acknowledged her words then said, "I understand, who knows?" she replied with "Me, You and Dr.Whale" then I said, "I want to meet her, properly" she looked at me and said, "I wish you could, but she barely trusts me and doesn't want to know anyone else" I gave her a comforting look then I said, "Why, why is she so closed of, actually funny thought it reminds me of you when you came to storybrooke" she gave me an annoyed look then said, "It's about her past, let's just say it has not been the best, and I was not closed off" I replied with, " Yes you were Emma, and how do you know about her past?" Emma said, " When we went for her check-up with Dr. Whale they needed her files, her information, so she used her magic to bring them here and we had to look through them"

I wanted to ask more questions but I knew not to so I said, "Where is she now?"  she gave me another annoyed look, "back at granny's bed and breakfast, where we are staying" I nodded and then she waved bye and left. I just can't believe that I have another grandchild, and that Emma didn't think she could tell me.