Little Miss Miracle

"As long as our kingdom has Rose Jam, we'll be a-okay." 

                                       - His Dignified Majesty, Bully Koopa 

As was mentioned last chapter, the kingdom of the Rock Candy Mines has fallen into a recession, a great one, as a result of the Diamond's lavish, frivolous, uncontrollable spending of the kingdom's money. 

Because of the recession, the Kingdom had to make major cutbacks on spending. Some households and businesses were hit harder than others,  but all citizens were definitely affected. 

But the Rock Candy Mines is known for being a glamorous kingdom on top of all of the latest trends. They're known for their haute fashion shows and trendy music festivals. The populace refused to let such a thing ruin their reputation. So, what do you do when you've been given budget cuts? 

You adapt, of course! To a Roaring Twenties-esque period, more specifically. This time period is being referred to as The Roaring 2020s

Movies are now being produced in black and white, jazz is rising in popularity, radios are becoming more popular for listening to music and magazines are now the main sources for the latest scandals and gossip. 

However, it's not all fun under the sun, especially for the lower classes of families. Many households are struggling tremendously to make ends meet. 

But amidst all this gloom and doom, a beacon of hope was born. 

Rose Jam, a fairly new, budding performer "rose" in popularity. Haha, see what I did there? 

    (In the DreamStoryVerse, Rose Jam is the equivalent of Shirley Temple irl)

Beginning her film career at the age of 3, in 2022 Rose Jam had attained international child stardom in films such as Stand Up and Cheer!, Little Miss Marker, Baby Take a Bow and Bright Eyes. 

Bright Eyes was the first feature film crafted specifically for Rose's talents and the first where her name appeared over the title. Her signature song, "On the Good Ship Lollipop" was introduced in the film and sold 500,000 sheet-music copies. 

At 6 years of age, she received the Juvenile Academy Award in February 2025 for her outstanding contributions as a juvenile performer in motion pictures during 2024. Rose is the first and youngest recipient ever to be honored by the Academy.

A month later, she added her footprints and handprints to the forecourt at TLC Chainese Theater on the historic, Hollyshroom Walk of Fame. 

As her popularity grew, Rose Jam began to capitalize on licensed merchandise like dolls, dishes, and clothing that featured her wholesome image.

Even though stage names are usually supposed to keep artists anonymous, the whole world is aware that the Rock Candy Mines' very own Crown Princess Rose Quartz Koopa is behind the name. 

During her career, Princess Rose Quartz has brought hope to the hearts of her people and they couldn't be prouder of their Princess!  And as a result, she was given the nickname, Little Miss Miracle.

Rose Jam has become extremely popular and the Diamond, His Dignified Majesty Bully Koopa even credited her for helping the Rock Candy Mines through the bleak years of the Great Recession. As reported by the Daily Post he proclaimed: As long as our kingdom has Rose Jam, we'll be a-okay." 

Rose Jam is currently only 7 years old and she's made it very clear she has no intention of retiring any time soon! And as her loyal subjects, we'll be sure to support her every step of the way!