The Diamond Palace

It had been 3 weeks since high school had ended. 

Bully and Apple's little "secret" was inevitably revealed after her baby bump grew to be too big to hide. After her parents found out about what she'd done and who she'd done it with--a Koopaling, a sworn enemy of House Rosaceae and House Toadstool--, they practically disowned her and stripped her of her title as Crown Princess of the Fruit Kingdom and she was shamed for treason. She hasn't seen nor spoken to them since.

The couple was now in a limo on the way to the Diamond Palace. Their trip had been somewhat delayed because the castle staff had to modify some aspects of the castle to make it more comfortable for their soon-to-be Diamond.

"Red, are ya even listenin' t' me?" Bully asked, ruffling Apple's red hair and interrupting her thoughts.

"I was just sayin'.... that I love ya." He added, pulling her into a hug. 

She blushed at his affection. Bully was slightly tipsy from drinking a bit of champagne on the plane trip there. Unexpectedly, alcohol made Bully very loving, affectionate, and relaxed rather than making him abusive and aggressive like many people would've assumed, and with good reason. She didn't like it when he'd act like a fool in public though.

She'd managed to convince Bully to give up the alcohol before he'd gotten too drunk, which she thought would change him from a fluff drunk to a smut drunk and they couldn't have sex in front of Sakura Pearl and the chauffeur.

After getting a notification, she pulled out of Bully's grasp and checked her phone.

Ugh, another one, she thought. She was notified about yet another article about her and Bully's relationship.

The comments were mostly about why Bully would choose her of all people. She groaned. 

"Don't worry darlin'. After our new daughter arrives, I've already planned what your push present'll be. So just be patient~. And speaking of patient, I've chosen the best name for the baby: Captain Terror Zephyr." Bully told her. He was more tipsy than Apple had thought.

"That name is complete rubbish! No, she will have a more special name, a more beautiful name than that." She replied, rubbing her stomach.

"Hey Red, do ya know what they call the King in Waffilian?" He asked randomly.

"Uh--"

"El Roi!" He interrupted without giving Apple a chance to guess. He began to laugh like it was the funniest joke he'd ever heard.

Shortly after his fit of giggles, Apple suggested he take a little nap to sober off.

                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your Highnesses, we've arrived at our destination." Sakura Pearl whispered.

After being awakened, Bully, Apple, and Sakura all stepped out of the limo. A servant with a Pearl gem on his forehead greeted the trio.

"Welcome to the beautiful, extravagant kingdom that is the Rock Candy Mines, Your Royal Highnesses. I hope you've had a nice trip. Follow me while I give you the grand tour." He explained.

The Diamond Palace was an extravagant castle decorated with gems and crystals that sparkled brightly in the sunlight. The trio proceeded into the palace through the grand front entrance. The inside of the palace was primarily pink with glittering walls and  high ceilings decorated with diamond chandeliers and crystalline decorations and motifs. It was quite elegant and extravagant, and Bully was loving all the pink bling.