Chapter 27

Now:  Jimin's POV:

  Now:
  Jimin's POV:

  Things were finally starting to get better. I was about to take exams for school that I was completely prepared for, our garden was much, much better now, and I just got my first paycheck ever. Nothing was going to ruin my good mood today.

   I had already come home from my morning shift and it was Taehyung's day off from his job at the bat as well. "What do you say we go out tonight? For old time's sake."

I was tidying up the living room as Taehyung just arrived home. "That'd be great. Plus, we haven't properly explored this city, it'll be good to get to know a few places."

  We still hadn't made any new friends since we moved here, our colleagues were only people we knew at work and not people that we would hang out with outside the work space. That was alright though, everything would fall into its own place soon.

  The sun was starting to set when we left the house, "Let's not take the car tonight."

  Daegu was indeed a lively city during the night time. Since we still didn't know the area well and all of the nice restaurants, we chose one randomly.

"It's almost as if we're back in Seoul.", I said once we sat down at a table inside.

"The only thing missing is my motorcycle.", indeed I used to miss those time a little too much, though now I know that we're able to make new happier memories.

  Once the food arrived, we both dug in immediately. By the time we finished we had already drunk two bottles of soju. "I used to wait for you at the end of the day, hoping that you would come pick me up."

  Taehyung's cheeks were rosy from the alcohol, "And were you disappointed whenever I didn't show up?", he teased.

"I really was. It made me miss you."

"You won't have to miss me ever again.", he took my hand, holding it under the table, as to not make it too obvious to the others. It was enough to make my heart flutter.

  His eyes were as beautiful as when we both got shitfaced on Halloween.

  Both laughing, we stumbled out of the restaurant. His hand was wrapped around my shoulders as he always does whenever we've had something to drink and he doesn't care what the others see or say.

"Do you want to go straight home?"

"No, let's walk around for a bit, get mixed with the crowd.", I answered, shaking my head.

  The cold air kissed my cheeks as we walked on the streets. "I think we made a wrong turn, let's go back."

  There was no one in the small street, I didn't even notice how and when we got here. "We should have taken the car.", his hand that was once on my shoulder was now holding my hand.