Chapter 2

Now:  Jimin's POV:

Now:
  Jimin's POV:

  The weather is nice today. The sky is open blue, just like our story that is about to begin. Our official beginning, with us out in the world and nothing behind us... Well, more like everything behind us.

  One day and one night had already passed since we left. Our second day here had just begun and we were already on the leave. I feel as if this is going to be a habitude now. Us, always on the move.

  I don't mind it though. I already told him I would follow him wherever he decided to go off to next. And that's exactly what I am doing now.

  The smell of the sea was strong. Too strong, for someone who grew up with the street smokes and car honks in the busy Seoul. I like it. It is new for me. Everything is new for me these days.

  I had left early our hotel room this morning, leaving a note saying that I was out for a quick stroll in case he woke up and wondered where I was. My phone wasn't turned off, but he thought otherwise.

  I didn't mean to keep secrets since the very beginning, and I was going to turn off my phone eventually, I just needed to make a call first. Another thing he didn't know of.

  This was going to be the last thing I kept from him. I just couldn't keep but think that I didn't get a real sense of closure before. This was to give an ending to my previous story, so I could officially begin my new one.

  I stood on the beach shore watching the violent waves that crushed with each other despite the beautiful day. I should make a mental note to watch the weather channel every day since it was already starting to get much colder.

  I should also check if we both have enough warm clothes for this winter.

  This is nice. As I breathed in the chilly air, listened to the sounds of the sea, I was at peace. I made the right choice. I don't know if all of our days are going be as peaceful as this December morning, but I wouldn't have it another way.

  As I took out my phone from my jeans' pocket, I couldn't help but glance around. Although, that made me feel guilty so I just focused on the screen and dialed the number so this could be over once and for all.

"Sweetheart, is everything alright? How is your small trip going?", my mom's voice was heard through the other line. I smiled sadly at the words 'small trip'.

"It's good. It's really good, actually. I just wanted to call you and see what you were doing.", wrong. I knew what she was doing. It was a Sunday morning. The only morning when the entire family was home together. She had probably already started making breakfast for my dad and younger brother. Chocolate pancakes. It was the only thing she could make.

"I woke up earlier than usual. I'm drinking my coffee and then I'm going to make breakfast.", I could imagine her smiling. I smiled too.

"Mhm. Okay, I have nothing else to say. Truth is that I just missed you.", I laughed but my eyes stung, and it wasn't from the wind.