☆26☆

*RECAP BITCH*

"EVELYNN!!! WAKE UP!!" Mia yelled while jumping on top of me.

"You find that necessary?" I groaned.

"Yeah what kind of roommate would I be?" Mia smirked.

"I saw you tossing and turning this morning. What kind of dream were you having?" Mia added.

"A weird as hell one." I responded.

"What was it about?" Mia asked me.

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

Evelynn's POV June 20th, 2025

8:56AM LA, California

"I had relived my first year living with boys. I don't know what that means but I'm kind of confused. It's not like it was all of the most important parts either. Some of them were just little things that happened. Like my sprained wrist. But it didn't even include any of the boy's birthdays. Or mine. But it included a lot of detail in the beginning but as it went on, less and less detail was provided." I ranted out about my dream.

"Oh and by the way, you're not my roommate anymore dumbass."

"Well the dream could just be a huge memory thing because you are graduating today and everything. You are leaving the boys in August for college. Maybe your brain wanted you to remember some of the good and bad times you had. Also, for this week I am your roommate dip shit. Get up. We need to get your hair and makeup done. I also want your nails done. I have everything you need on your vanity. Go take a shower and condition top and ends and then shampoo top and then only condition ends. Got it?" Mia instructed. I nodded my head and went to take a shower.

Once I was done I got into some shorts and a tank top. I knew that I was going to have to change either way so I just put some comfy clothes on. By the time I came out, Mia had everything set up. You may be wondering, what is going on today, why is Mia here. Today, I am graduating high school. And Mia is here because she goes to a school for models and fashion and shit like that here in LA. She offered to do everything for me. Plus, it gives her an excuse to get her hours needed for her graduation and to skip school for my graduation.

"Ok loser. Sit down. I'm about to make you look hotter than you usually are." I laughed and sat down. She started on my nails and then she made me get dressed.

*Time Skip About An Hour And A Half*

I was finally ready. I grabbed my cap and gown and went downstairs.