☆6☆

Evelynn's POV August 29th, 2019

11:13PM Los Angeles, California

Zach:): Yoooo what's poppin Evelynn??

Me: Are you high or something?

Zach:): Rude.... No I am not fyi besides you didn't answer my question:(

Me: Sorry lmao I'm fine hbu?

Zach:): Bored as hell

Me: Same tho!

Zach:): Truth or dare?;)

Me: Truth

Zach:): I can now see why Jonah called you a wimp.... But anyways what is your favorite drink?

Me: White claw

Zach:): Hahaha very funny

Me: I can tell I can hear you laughing through the walls better hush up before the old man yells at you and me for that matter too

Zach:): Tru man

*Time skip to about one in the morning*

I heard footsteps in the hallway. Thinking it was one of the boys going to the bathroom or something I didn't think much about it. I was still texting Zach when my door opened and in walked Jonah. I. am. fucked.

"Number one, watch your language and number two, yeah you are fucked!" Jonah exclaimed. I flinched back a little. I was scared.

"Care to explain?" Jonah asked with a raised eyebrow. I shook my head no.

"Hand me your phone and charger." He said simply. I turned my phone off to make sure Zach didn't get thrown under the bus. I handed him my phone and I got up to grab my charger. I then handed them to Jonah.

"Don't think I didn't know you were up anyways. I already busted Zach. And by your notification he tried to warn you." He said. He then turned my phone on and showed my lock screen. I saw the notification showing that Zach was trying to warn me about Jonah.

"Go to bed and all three of us will be talking about this in the morning." Jonah said VERY firmly. I just nodded my head and laid down so I was facing my window. I then heard Jonah leave.

When I heard the door close, I started laughing. I made sure I was still quiet though. I could hear Zach laughing through the walls which made me laugh even more. I then heard a door open again. Zach and I quickly shut up. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I heard Zach's door open and heard him getting quietly yelled at by Jonah. I was trying so hard not to laugh at Zach cause I already knew I was next. I heard Zach's door close kind of loudly and footsteps next to my door. The door then opened and Jonah stomped in.

"Evelynn I know you're not asleep. Turn over." Jonah said quickly. I turned over trying to hide my smile from laughing.

"I told you and Zach to go to bed and yet you didn't. Why is that?!" Jonah was fuming. I shrugged my shoulders.

"If I hear one more peep from any of you I will take both of your phones away. Understand?" I shook my head yes. He then left my room. I decided to listen to Jonah so I closed my eyes and went to bed.

8:42AM

I was awakened by somebody shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Corbyn.

"Good morning hun. Jonah told me to come wake you and Zach up." Corbyn smiled down at me. I returned a tired one.