☆Disclaimers!☆

What's poppin Chikas! So welcome to my first book! I would like to start of with my disclaimers because why not? Let's do this!

1. All facts may not be 100% true

2. I will be talking about artists and bands that I have like zero knowledge about please correct me if I am wrong I will try to edit them as best as I can

3. I write all my books before hand. So that means not everything is up to date. I started writing this book in January 2020.

4. 2020 will not be anywhere correct. The corona virus does not exist the way it does

5. Swearing is included. Swearing is just a thing that comes natural thing to me. I try to limit it but as you read on, you can how well that worked out.

6. The girls that make an appearance are Gabbie Christina and Tate in this book.

7. I don't care if you don't like them, that is your opinion, but if I see ANY hate, I will ask you to delete your comment and to not comment. If you can not help yourself, I will ask you to kindly leave my page and do not read on. I am here to spread kindness and positivity. 

8. In the beginning of the book, I add A LOT of detail. Once you get to like part twelve or thirteen I start to not add as much detail. 

9. Constructive criticism is super appreciated. 

10. Be kind to each other. In the wise words of Harry Styles, Treat People With Kindness

11. Because I write ahead things may not be up to date. The pictures probably are though because I felt like it.

12. Drama that happens in real life does not happen in this book unless I mention it. If there is a feud between someone and another person that are associated with this book that is happening in real life, it will not happen in this book unless I mention it

13. Randy never exists. Jon is the manager and that's it. We stan Jon and always will. Randy is a dumbass hoe.

14. I don't own any of these pictures. I may combine some but I do not own any of these.

15. So there are many mentions of dance. I love to dance and I danced for seven years before I quit. I am doing it again but that is besides the point. I have never been to a dance competition so I don't know exactly how they go. Let's just go with what I say. Ok Karen? Ok sounds good.

16. That's it! Please enjoy this book!<3