☆8☆

Evelynn's POV September 7th, 2019

12:46 PM Los Angeles, California

When they got back from Target we headed home. The car ride back was pretty silent. When we got to the house we all grabbed as many bags as we could and headed inside.

"Ok so Evelynn can you put your stuff away? We still have a bunch of time to kill because the tour doesn't start until 3:00. I want to leave by 2:30 because it takes about fifteen minutes alone and I want to be early so we can go get Evy's schedule." Corbyn said. We all nodded our head.

I took all my stuff upstairs and set them by my bed. I went and grabbed all of my other bags from the closet and put them by my other stuff. I grabbed my phone and charger and plugged them both in. I went to my music station and put on my P!ATD and 1D playlist. Of course the first song was Fools Gold. I turned the volume up so the music would fill the room. I started singing along as I was putting things away.

As I started putting my school stuff in my backpack my favorite song, Build God Then We'll Talk came on. I started singing loudly hitting all of the right notes. I then heard something move. I quickly turned around and saw Zach recording. I yelped in surprise. He stopped recording and laughed.

"I forgot about the door oh my goodness!" I said while laughing myself.

"Yeah, get used to me. I am going to ask if you're dressed and everything but I knew you were because your door is open." Zach said while pointing at my door. I got up and shut it.

"You got a really pretty voice Ev." Zach complemented. I turned away while blushing. I have never been good with complements.

"Are you almost done unpacking? I can always help. I need something to do and maybe when we are done you can teach me some dance moves." Zach looked at me with pleading eyes. I laughed at him and nodded my head. Zach cheered.

"Ok so all I have left is where I am going to put my shoes. I have a lot of them so bear with me." I grabbed my bag with all of my shoes and I dumped it out. Zach looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yeah I know. Let's just match these up and put them in the rack at the bottom of the closet." I said. We then started matching all of the pairs of shoes. After about fifteen minutes, we were finally done.

"Ok, what do you want to learn?" I asked.

"Ballet looks fun and looks the easiest." Zach said.

"Gotta have legs of steel though." I said. Zach just shrugged his shoulders.

"Ok so the first thing is a grand plié." I said. I demonstrated it.

"Easy peasey." Zach said. He did one with some of the worst form I have ever seen.

"Give me something harder." Zach said. Ok so someone is being cocky.

"Ok. Consecutive turns are next." I said. I found my spot where I was going to keep my head. I then began and I finished with five pirouettes. Zach looked at me all cocky and began to do them. Or should I say, try to do them. He quickly became dizzy and he stumbled.

"First mistake, you underestimated the difficulty of ballet. Second mistake, you didn't spot yourself, third mistake you didn't parrell your body with your legs. Fourth your knees were super stiff which caused you to lose your balance more easily." I said.

"Ok Abby Lee Miller." Zach scoffed. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You asked me to teach you." I said.

"Ok ballet is too hard. Have you ever played just dance?" Zach asked. I rolled my eyes at him yet again.