Chapter Twenty-Three

The day off was very welcome to the students and mages of class 1-A. Although, things were becoming slightly hectic on the campus of UA.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A MOVIE IS?!"

"THAT DOESN'T EXIST WHERE I'M FROM, OR IF IT DOES I'M TOO POOR TO KNOW WHAT IT IS!"

"KIRISHIMA, SERO, BAKUGOU! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! WE MUST TEACH THIS YOUNG BOY ABOUT THE WONDERS OF MOVIES!"

"ON IT!"

Kaminari grabbed Asta's arm, pulling the anti-magic user into the living room where the rest of the Bakusquad, minus Ashido, was running around trying to get everything set up. Asta was thrown down onto the couch next to an already sitting Bakugou who didn't even glance over, shaking his head at the stupidity of his friends. The electric teen ran over to an arguing Kirishima and Sero, trying to discuss which Disney movie was the best one to introduce to the mage.

"Mulan is the best choice! She's so manly, perfect for a guy like Asta!"

"No way! Beauty and the Beast is amazing! And the songs, I know them all by heart!"

"First of all, not surprised Kaminari. But second of all, clearly The Little Mermaid is the best Disney movie!"

"OI!" The four students immediately shut up, staring at Bakugou wide-eyed. "We're going to watch Aladdin and that's final. Think he'll like that one best. Now move it."

Quickly, the Bakusquad got everything set up, taking their place on the couches. Asta smiled at the others, taking the bag of popcorn from Sero when offered, and happily watched the moving images on the screen.

From behind him, hiding on top of the cabinets in the kitchen, Nero watched the little mage, satisfied with how he was doing.

~*~*~*~*~

"That makes no sense."

"I have to agree."

"I must confess I am quite confused as well."

Midoriya threw himself backwards, wondering for the millionth time why he had decided to play Parcheesi with Yuno, Todoroki, and Iida. He should've known this would happen. Sitting back up he sighed deeply to himself before once more trying to explain how the game worked.

"It's the rules of the game: if one captures an enemy piece, you then get to move any of your own pieces twenty spaces forward, and it can be split between multiples. I don't know why they made it that way, but it's how the game goes."

"But why twenty? That seems like an arbitrary number to pick."

"And how come I can split it between my pieces?"

"This doesn't make any sense."

Internally, Midoriya cried. He was ready to Detroit Smash this game to smithereens.

~*~*~*~*~

"What the fu-"

"Nemuri."

"I'm sorry, are we not seeing the same thing, Hizashi? And you can't yell at me about swearing 'cause I kno-"

"Nemuri."

"Go back to your sleeping bag, you caterpillar."

Aizawa, along with his two childhood friends stood, in the stadium where the Sports Festival took place, watching in fear as the new mages showed their powers. Nezu had asked them to see what kind of powers they had and if there was any way they could have them help out their own students because the bear-mouse-thing thought they should take advantage of the opportunity given to them.