Lost

They all go of to dinner, but i part my own way to go to the docks. I love to go here. Brings back memories. Even when i-- wait? is that? noooo, that cant be... Is that the Jolly Roger? Holy shit. He made it. Crap! Im going home. They will all find out soon enough. I dont need him breaking my heart again. After seeing the jolly i have been laying in bed for the past 2 days. Surprise, surprise everybody stayed away from me. But if i dont go to work today i lose my room and im on the streats again. Im staying at Granny's after all. So i asked Granny if i could work in the back. Thankfully i could. I have been working all day stealing a fry or 2 for food and i am now on my way to Rumple. 

"hey Rumple, How are you?" "im fine deary, Archie is not. Have you heard?" He asks with what you could call a kind voice. "no, i havent been out the last few days. What wrong with him?" "They say Regina killed him." "what? Really? I missed a lot didnt i?" "yes quite a bit." "oh, ehm did you find the new people in town yet?" I ask trying to find out if they know about Hook. "what have you not said Arrow?" "ehm, I saw the ehm... Jolly Roger about 3 days ago sailing into the docks." "and it just slipped your mind?" Hes getting irritated, thats not good. "well i kind of been avoiding everyone, people in general..." "how have you been doing that dearie?" "canceling shifts at Granny's. I worked in the back today or i wouldnt have had a place to stay. But ive been mostly lying in bed. Havent eaten a proper meal in days." His face shifted from irritated to worried real quick. "oh Arrow, lets gets get something in you then." "thanks Rumple." 

i got 2 sandwhiches and an apple to eat and a glass of water. After i finished that i went back to work. When i got the food Rumple went to do i dont know what.

Sadly enough he also needs to go somewhere. He told me bussiness. When he says bussiness it doesnt matter of its bussiness or not. Dont ask questions. You'll either know in a few days, or ya dont. 

My shift is done and im back in bed. Tomorrow im gonna work tables.  Got to get social again. But now sleep. Or not? Im getting a phonecall. "What? Belle crossed the line? Hook got hit by a car?! Ill be right there!" 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Rumple? What happend?" Im at the scene, hes trying to remain strong infront of everyone there. "she doesnt remember me! She doesnt remember me!" "its okay! Shes gonna be okay!" I step to him and give him a hug. He tenses up but then hugs me back and lets out a quite sob. "its okay, your gonna be okay. She'll be okay." I mumble to his chest. He pulls back and holds my arms. "thank you Arrow" " no problem now tell me what happend." 

He tells me everything and i storm off to dad. "you bloody idiot." I punch his chest. He grunts "that hurts sweetheart." "oh yeah? Good." I punch him again. "Now that was really uncalled for." "really? First you make me go through hell and back, than you leave me to die.. And than you hurt the only person in this whole univers that actually cares about me. It was totally called for." "you cared for the girl?" "shes nice and all but no. I care about.. How do you call him? The crocodile?" 

"i thought i raised you better!" "well he got me a 2 jobs, a roof over my head and he checks in with me. Hes the only one who cares." "didnt know he had a heart." I huff punch him in the ribs real hard and turn around to walk away but David walkes in "arrow? He's your father! Why are you hurting him?" I scoff "you wouldnt get it. Your not lost or broken, you have your perfect familie..." Now i do walk out.