hey emma (1)

"Hi I'm Arrow" I say as I point to henry: "and this is Henry. Nice too meet you."

Here are some things about me. I'm a girl whose name is arrow Jones and I live in storybrook. Usually I just babysit a kid named Henry a few times a week and he recently told me about this book. Its all about our stories and how we are going to save storybrook.

Strangly enough, you and Henry are the only ones not in the book, well thats what you tell people.  Oh and good to know as well, is that you work at the hospital.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Are you Emma swan?" Henry asks the woman standing infront of him.

"Ehm yeah" she responds "who are you?"She looks at us confused. 

I mean, I can't blame her. Some strange kid and an even stranger teenager are standing at her doorstep in the middle of the afternoon. And they just happen to know her name and current adres. "I'm arrow and this is Henry. He's your kid and I drove him here."

We walk past her into the room. "Hey! Kids! I dont have a son..?"
"Did you give up a boy for adoption ten years ago?" Henry asks like its the most normal question there is, well it kinda is for him.

"Give me a minute." And she walks away to a different room.
I walk to the door and knock. "Are you okay in there? It seems kinda overwhelming."
"Yeah im fine." She responds. 

"Okay than. Im gonna get Henry a drink." I respond unsure. 

"Yeah thats okay." She whispers back.

Emma takes a minute, but comes back. She still looks very stressed though.
"We should probably get going." Henry says and I nod.
"Going where?" She says. 

"To storybrook and your coming with. We need you. Ill drive there and you'll follow me with Henry. Okay?" So maybe this is not the smartest way we could be handeling this right now, but this woman seems like she just needs to be told or she will never go with us. 
"Right, yeah, im calling the cops." See what I'm talking about, but she just keeps bugging about it instead of actually calling for a while and then finally comes with.
Once we are at the mayors house we go in and I send Henry to bed leaving the adults for a chat.

Im sorry if there are any grammar mistakes but english isnt my first language and i try to make books but i kinda jump from intrest pretty quick. Updates are slow.

I am currently editing it, comment if you have any tips : )