A great adventurer, Falcom in action

Noire's POV

After Hansuke wake up from slumber due to his wounds that reopen due to the constant fight against the Heartless and GRIM REAPER's four Lords of Death, after recovering enough and taking a memorable moment as Hansuke's new family, right after that, we all decided to head to the Trinity Marsh Dungeon now that all preparations are complete.

Mina: so is everyone ready ?

Blanc: everyone is ready Mina, Hansuke said that all preparations are now complete.

Chika: the three person we search are the last ones that miss in our party.

Noire: yeah, once they join us, we can save our little sisters and Kazuma.

Neptune: yeah, i can't stop thinking that the time is near for us to save our siblings.

Hansuke: i agree, we've been waiting for this for a long time, especially you Neptune, Noire and Blanc.

Blanc: eheheheh, let's do our best to save them.

Hansuke: yes, for now let's head out to the Trinity Dungeon, RED, Falcom & Linda are there somewhere.

Kei: understood, everyone let's follow Hansuke and our goddesses.

Everyone: yeah !!!

We leave the Basilicom of Lowee and now heading to Leanbox where the Trinity Marsh Dungeon is located, on the road we took down some monsters along the way, we then arrival at Lastation where we take a ship to go to Leanbox.

Cave: i didn't know that the Trinity Marsh Dungeon was located in Leanbox.

5pb.: i didn't know too, it's the first time for me.

MAGES: by the way 5pb., how is life for you after the defeat of ASIC and Arfoire ?

5pb.: it was good, for four years i've done a lot of concert all over Gamindustri and even go on a tour around the world.

MAGES: *smiling* looks like things went well for you.

5pb.: yes, especially since Hansuke saved my life back when Leanbox got invaded by the Heartless.

MAGES: i see, he really care about you cousin, i'm glad that you have find someone with a heart as good as Hansuke.

5pb.: *blushing* eheheheh, he sure is.

Chika: MAGES i suppose.

MAGES: yes, you must be Chika, one of the heirs of Kazuma's will who inherited the power of the Keyblade.

Chika: that's me.

MAGES: the fact that you have the Keyblade mean that you are inherited it from Kazuma four years ago before he and the Goddesses's younger sisters went to the Keyblade Graveyard.

Chika: yes, Kazuma loved me and Mina a lot even he entrusted us his powers.

MAGES: i understand, but if you possess Kazuma's Keyblade power then who possess the other half of his powers.

Chika: Mina possess his other half which is the Ice Demon Power.

MAGES: i see, he is both a Keyblade Wielder and a wielder of a powerful ice magic i see, to prevent the world from being swallowed by Darkness, you and Mina inherited his powers and his will.

Chika: yes, even since, we've been training for four years to get this level of strength, i even gain a Angelic form from it.

MAGES: that's amazing, i wish i had such powers.

Chika: one day.... you might have those powers.

MAGES: yeah, i might.... one day.

The boat arrival at his destination and as we landed at Leanbox, we directly head to the Trinity Marsh Dungeon.