Stopping the rampaging Rat, Vs Warechu

Hansuke's POV

After we left the Keyblade Graveyard we immediately headed to the Guild and search for quest to increase the Shares for the CPU Candidates and Kazuma, we look at the list of available quest and there were four of them involving Fake CPU Candidates and a Fake Kazuma created by GRIM REAPER to cause chaos.

Hansuke: here we are.

Nepgear: it's been a long time since i've been in the Guild.

Neptune: it really bring you back memories.

Nepgear: off course sis, my first time at the guild was after IF and Compa saved me from the Gamindustri Graveyard.

IF: yeah, you were all depressed back then when you couldn't save your sister or the Goddesses.

Nepgear: i really don't want to remember this.

Kazuma: four years passed since our disappearance, it's been a very long time.

Chika: yes, ever since you and the CPU Candidates disappear after your defeat, the Goddesses fallen into a big depression after the news of your supposed death.

Kazuma: i didn't know that our disappearance would cause this much sadness, Neptune, Hansuke, Noire, Blanc, Vert, we really sorry.

Vert: it's okay, you don't have to blame yourselves for what happened, we regained our Will to live after Hansuke told us the truth about your disappearance.

Noire: it's all thanks to him that we can smile again.

Blanc: he's our boyfriend, the time we spend with him is precious to us.

Kazuma: i see, Hansuke mean everything to you girls.

Noire: off course he is, he saved each of our nations from GRIM REAPER and the Heartless, he deserve a lot of respect and love from us.

Marvy: that's right and his grandfather was a living legend that my shrine consider as their Deity.

Rom: whoa ! we never though our big sister could love someone from the Dragneel Family.

Ram: yeah, those four years that passed changed everyone, it's human nature after all.

Uni: like us, our sisters fall in love with Hansuke and decided to help him against GRIM REAPER. this love him so much they will follow him anywhere he go.

Nepgear: i bet it's the same for Miss Chika and Mina.

Uni: it is, they are the heirs of Kazuma's Will, so they also love Hansuke deeply after they heard about what happened to his family.

Kazuma: i agree, the Dragneel Family, my adoptive family ended up in this endless cycle of conflict follow Katsumi's death, that was the trigger that led us to the events that transpire over the years until now.

CC2: so in other way, GRIM REAPER is responsable for suffer the Dragneel Family feel for all those years.

Kazuma: yes, and the emotional injuries are still here within Hansuke and Fuyu's hearts and it will remain until this whole situation is deal with.

Tekken: we understand.

Meiun: everyone come here quick ! there's some quests you should see.

MAGES: and this is very serious.

Hansuke: what it is Meiun ?

Noire: did you find something ?

Meiun: yes, those four quests involve Fake CPU Candidates.

Uni, Nepgear, Rom, & Ram: what !

IF: you know what that mean ?

Meiun: yes, GRIM REAPER must be creating the fakes to cause chaos and destruction around Gamindustri.