Meeting with Histoire the Oracle of Planeptune.

Neptune's POV

After showing the commemorative statue of Kazuma and Nepgear to Hansuke and Noire, we decide to head back to the Basilicom to introduction him to Histy, i know she's always busy, but i wonder if she is free so that she can me the older brother of one who saved Gamindustri.

Neptune: we back at the Basilicom.

Hansuke: yes, by the way Neptune, thank you for showing me that statue of my brother.

Neptune: no problem, you and i are the main protagonists after all right ?

Hansuke: yeah, anyway who is this Histy you talked about back at the park ?

Neptune: Histy is the nickname i have given to Histoire who is the current Oracle of my nation.

Hansuke: i see, Noire, can you tell me who is Histoire and what kind of role she had within Gamindustri ?

Noire: off course darling, Histoire or Histy like Neptune like to call her is not only the Oracle of Planeptune but she is a tome created by the former Goddess to record Gamindustri history.

Hansuke: a tome, you mean that she recorded everything that happened during the four years that passed since ASIC's defeat !

Noire: yes, that's right, the task that was given to her by the former Goddess was not only to record Gamindustri history by also to prevent her from misusing her powers.

Hansuke: i see, and it is the same person that you want me to meet, right Neptune ?

Neptune: yes, Histy would be happy to meet you as the older brother of Kazuma.

I start realizing what Neptune said and that made her extremely happy, my little brother really leave his marks here in Gamindustri earning the respect of everyone living in this beautiful world and also being revered as a legend, if dad was here, he would be proud of him.

Noire: say Hansuke, i know i shouldn't ask but i want to know, that monster known as The Reaper, was he human before or only the manifestation of death itself ?

Hansuke: i'm glad you ask babe, long ago, The Reaper was once a human known as Gabriel Reyes, a former member of an organization named OverWatch, he used to act as one of their agents, but he let the darkness within him took over, it was so strong that it completely tainted both his body and mind and turn him into the deadly entity we all known as The Reaper.

Noire: whoa ! i never thought something like could happen, is this even possible for a human to turn into a deadly monster like this ?

Hansuke: normally it's impossible but in The Reaper's case it was due to his heart being tainted by thought of revenge, wrath, power, destruction, chaos, all negative emotions that turned him like that.

Noire: damn it, is he also the one who started the Keyblade War ?

Hansuke: yes, he was the investigator of all this, when he started to put his plans in motions, he couldn't do any major move due to my mother possessing an ability which is very unique among the members of my family.

Noire: this ability she had, what kind of power does she possess to even putting fear to The Reaper ?

Hansuke: my mother possessed the White Magic of Mars, a very unique and very powerful ability which is the only power feared by The Reaper.

Noire: what are this ability's properties ?

Hansuke: that power gave her the ability to neutralize all supernatural powers no matter it's origin, whatever it is an attack, an barrier or others. it is so powerful that it can put The Reaper's plan in ruins.