Desperate time for desperate measures, Histoire got kidnapped again

Blanc's POV

After we come back from the old Factory, we headed to th hotel of Lastation to get some rest after our battle against Hokori, i still hold tightly to my heart the necklace of Hokori where the picture of his sister who look like me is.

Blanc: *sad* Hokori.....

Noire: you okay Blanc ?

Blanc: *sad* i'm not okay Noire, i'm not.....

Noire: you still thinking about Hokori ?

Blanc: *sad* yes, why onii-chan did all of this alone ? he could have telling me when he pull that invasion act on Lowee.

Vert: maybe he didn't want to worry you Blanc, he knew his time would come, that's why he wanted to fight us one last time.

Blanc *sad* but still, this isn't right..... for him to have his life ended like this.

Vert: i know.

Neptune: Hansuke made a promise to him to take care of you, he won't let anyone hurt you more than you are.

Blanc: really ?

Neptune: really, Hansuke is someone who never go back to his words.

Blanc: Hansuke babe.....

Hansuke: i know what you think honey, Hokori think a lot about you and wanted nothing more but your safety, all of us we carry out his will and fulfilled his wish, protecting Gamindustri and stopping GRIM REAPER no matter the cost.

i rush at Hansuke and hug him tightly to me as he do the same by warp his arm around me, this moment was emotional to all of us, as i was still in deep sadness over Hokori's death.

Blanc: *tears* i wish Hokori was still here with us...... *sob*

Hansuke: i know, but if there's was a way for us to save him before this, we would have find it.

Marvy: poor lady Blanc, i never see her this sad.

Uni: yeah, Hokori was someone who loved her deeply, she reminded him of his sister, that's why he asked Hansuke to take care of her.

Rom: big sis is in good hand now.

Ram: yeah and so we are.

Falcom: let's just hope nothing worst happen.

Linda: same here, it's bad enough to have Hokori died after our fight and Blanc falling into deep sadness after those revelations.

RED: you right.

Noire: come on everyone, the hotel is just up ahead.

Hansuke: okay Noire, come on Blanc, let's go, we need rest, all of us need it.

Blanc: alright..... my love.

Kazuma: everyone let's go.

Everyone: understand Kazuma.

While we all headed to the hotel to get some rest, meanwhile at the Keyblade Graveyard, the remaining members of GRIM REAPER Senbō and Ōkui discuss about Hokori's demise which force them to take drastic measures against us.

Senbō: and now Hokori had fallen, what a batch of foolish children.

Ōkui: the kids are strong indeed, but with the legends of Gamindustri joining them, their powers become even more troublesome.

Senbō: indeed, this may be a greater nuisance than we can overlook, desperate times require desperate measures.

Ōkui: what are you think ?