The Goddess of Leanbox, meeting with Vert

Chika's POV

After hearing the whole story from Hansuke about Kazuma and hearing our story about what transpired in our world, Hansuke, Mina and myself decide to join together in order to save Kazuma, Nepgear, Uni, Rom and Ram and by extention bring Fuyu, Asuka and Genji back.

Chika: so what's our first objective ?

Hansuke: first, we need to gather information about how the four Lords of Death, their strengths but also their weakness.

Mina: we possess informations about three of them, however for the last one, it will be difficult since there's a lot of mystery surrounding on how he obtain The Reaper's powers.

Hansuke: that's a great news, second, we need to gather all of Kazuma's allies including the four Goddesses of Gamindustri.

Mina: you mean Blanc, Noire, Neptune and Vert !

Chika: he's right, Vert was in a situation like this in the past, i supposed she doesn't want something like this to repeat itself.

Hansuke: yes, beside they are the sisters of Nepgear, Uni, Rom and Ram, so we gonna need their help to free them from the Keyblade Graveyard.

Chika: we understand.

Hansuke: and lastely, we need to bring back my brother, Asuka and Genji, as their powers will be needed to neutralize Senbō's dark powers.

Mina: neutralize ? you mean....

Hansuke: Asuka possess a very powerful ability that make her able to neutralize any kind of power whatever it's origin is. this power is called the White Magic of Mars.

Chika: the White Magic of Mars.... i see now, with this power we could potentially beat Senbō.

Hansuke: exactly, that's why we need to bring her back, that's why we need Vexen's help.

Mina: i understand, i will put us in contact with Vexen.

Mina use the Basilicom video room and contact the scientist himself, i always wonder what Vexen looks like, he was always mentioned by Mina, but i never saw him in person.

Mina: Vexen, it's me Mina.

Vexen: oh ! Mina, it's good to see you again.

Vexen is a brillant scientist that work as one of the researcher at Radiant Garden and Mina's assistant, he is also the creator of the Replica program which all of the Replicas were created from

Mina: me too, i called to know about the Replicas i've asked you about four years ago.

Vexen: i see the Replicas you've ask me about are at 50% finished, so you gonna have to wait until then, i supposed it's for Fuyu, Asuka and Genji.

Mina: yes and more important, Fuyu's older brother with us as we speak.

Vexen: oh ! Hansuke Dragneel ! it's a pleasure to meet you.