Monsters hunt, Apparition of Marvy, CC2, Tekken and Broccoli

Hansuke's POV

After we leave the Basilicom, we decide to buy all the item we need before going to Lowee, as well as searching for quests in order to help the citizens in their time of need, against the Heartless things are going to get busy.

Noire! so honey, before we go to Lowee, how about we buy items we gonna need it.

Hansuke: you right babe, what do you think Neptune ?

Neptune: Noire has a good idea honey, i have the list of what we should buy.

Hansuke: so what should we buy ?

Neptune: from that list, we gonna need 20 Nep Bull EX II, 20 Healing Light, 15 Horsebird Sausage, 20 Eject Button and 20 Energy Lump.

Noire: we have enough credits to buy everything we need, so let's go to the shop and get what we need on that list.

Hansuke: okay.

The three of us go to the Item shop in Planeptune, where we were greeted by the owner who recognize me as the one who helped Neptune protecting the nation from the monsters.

Shop owner: welcome..... oh ! you must be Hansuke Dragneel !

Hansuke: you know me sir ?

Shop owner: off course, you are the one who help our Goddess against the monsters a few days ago, i'm so happy i got to finally meet the grandson of Haru Dragneel.

Hansuke: the pleasure is all mine sir, so we can to buy what's on this list.

Shop Owner: okay, so let me see, 20 Nep Bull EX II, 20 Healing Light, 15 Horsebird Sausage, 20 Eject Button and 20 Energy Lump. understood, i go get those items to you right away.

The shop owner left to get the items we requested, but when he came back what we wanted to buy and tell us the price, he say something that we didn't expected us to heard.

Show owner: here are the 20 Nep Bull EX II, 20 Healing Light, 15 Horsebird Sausage, 20 Eject Button and 20 Energy Lump, you three need, the total of 1 900 000 Credits, however since you saved our nation, you can all of this for free.

Neptune, Noire & Hansuke: *processing*.... what !

Hansuke: are you sure ?

Show owner: off course, you saved our nation, helped our Goddess against those monsters and you are the big brother of the legendary Akimoto Kazuma & the grandson of the living legend Haru Dragneel, so everything on the table is for free to you, think of it as a thanks for everything you've done for us.

Hansuke: sir.... i don't know what to say.

Shop owner: it's okay, beside Lady Noire and Lady Neptune are by you side and i'm sure you three will be able to save Kazuma, Nepgear and the rest of the CPU Candidates from where they've been held captive.

Neptune: thank you so much.

Shop owner: the pleasure is all mine my lady, all of Planeptune will praise for your success, we all hope and pray that you come back with Kazuma, Nepgear, Uni, Rom and Ram.

Hansuke *smile*: yes we will, and we won't stop until we save them and destroy the people who put all of this world in danger.

Noire: you right babe, this is the world your little brother saved and protected, now it's our turn.

Neptune: GRIM REAPER will pay dearly for what they did to us.

Hansuke: anyway, we going to go now, see you.

Shop owner: see you all later and be careful out there.

Neptune & Noire: we will.

We leave the shop with the items we needed and Noire ask me where are we going to now and i tell her and Neptune that we are going to the Guild and see if there's a informations about the people we search for and at the same time clearing some quests.