Lowee's in danger, All ready to protect what we hold dear

Blanc's POV

The next day, after i fall asleep with Hansuke in bed after comforting him because of the nightmare he had about his mother being killed by The Reaper, i wake up first and saw the cute sleeping face of Hansuke, i caress his sleeping face while giving him a smile.

Blanc: *smiling* he is so cute when he is asleep. Hansuke, i understand the pain you went through, don't worry you will live a happy life once all of this is over.

Hansuke: uhhhhh...... oh ! good morning Blanc.

Blanc: *smiling* good morning sleepyhead. Did you sleep well ?

Hansuke: yes all thanks to you Blanc.

Blanc: *blushing* oh ! it was nothing..... don't worry about it, the important thing is that you are okay.

Hansuke: still thank you and sorry for causing you trouble last night.

Blanc: it's okay, but tell me this, how long did you have the same nightmare ?

Hansuke: i have that same nightmare for years now, i have lost count how many time that happen. i can't stop having the same nightmare haunts me.

Blanc: from my point of view, i think that the fact the you witnesses your mother's death really left a mark in your heart which was enough to made you have nightmares about it.

Hansuke: yes, sometime it can broke me emotionally, my guilty and sadness keep increasing over the years and i can't move forward with those nightmare.

Blanc: Hansuke.....

Hansuke: all i wanted is have a peaceful life and then all of this happen, my chance of living normally was ruining because of those asshole of GRIM REAPER.

I hug Hansuke with love to comfort him from the pain he felt, he looked at me and smile as he remember that his mother used to hug him like this.

Hansuke: Blanc.....

Blanc: say nothing, i'm happy that you still live, you mother wanted to see you live your life at the fullest and without regrets or remorse.

Hansuke: i know..... but.....

Blanc: plus you have us by your side, so don't worry, we will put an end to the nightmare that make you suffer for a long time and once it's done, you will live a happy life with all of us, we won't leave you.

Hansuke: Really ? you promise that you or anyone won't leave me ?

Blanc: i promise, even if we are all from different nation, we will live with you forever if you want.

Hansuke: thank you..... Blanc.

After thanking her, we both stare at each other and kissed on the lips romantically before getting dress up and going to the kitchen where everyone were waiting for us.

Noire: good morning Hansuke darling and Blanc.

Neptune: did you two sleep well ?

Hansuke: yes all thanks to Blanc.

Noire: i heard that you had a nightmare, it is the same one you were having for all those years ?

Hansuke: yes unfortunately and it won't let me go.

Vert: poor boy.... that nightmare must be really horrible for you.

Hansuke: yes, that nightmare make me relieved the moment where my mother died, it broken my heart that i have to relieved this over and over again.

Noire: Darling, we'll here for you if you need anything.

Neptune: yes, we won't abandoned you.

Vert: we won't let GRIM REAPER have their way with us, they've done enough to break us emotionally.