The Legend of Uni, one of the heros who saved Gamindustri

Noire's POV

Several minutes later after our romantic kiss, Hansuke and i go gather the items necessary like Nep Bull EX II, Healing Light, P. SP Charger 2 and others and especially the weapons that we need to face such dangerous enemy.

Noire: so Hansuke before we go facing Ōkui, we need items in case we got injuries during the fight.

Hansuke: i understand, but what items do we need ?

Noire: let's me see the list that Mina give us, we need 10 Nep Bull EX II, 10 Healing Light, 20 P. SP Charger 2 and 20 Energy Lump.

Hansuke: okay, and what about the weapons ?

Noire: oh that, some of them were created during these past four years and they are all extremely powerful weapons, the weapon Lastation developed is the legendary mythical sword, Durandal.

Hansuke: Durandal ! you mean that legendary sword that was wield by a knight named Roland !

Noire: yes, when i first find the plan for this weapon the name of Roland appear on it, so it was a very important weapon that was passed down in legend.

Hansuke: so you nation was able to recreate Durandal and use as the most powerful weapon of Lastation, in your case your newfound sword.

Noire: yes, and there's no need to pay for it, the shop owner keep it safe for this precious day where i have to fight against GRIM REAPER and the four Lords of Death, but Durandal isn't the only legendary weapon that was recreated.

Hansuke: really ? there's more ?

Noire: yes, aside from Durandal, there's the Kiryu Sword which was wielded by the legendary Dragon of Dojima and the legendary Gungnir once wielded by the god of Norse Mythology Odin.

Hansuke: i never thought the weapons that both belonged to legends such as the Dragon of Dojima or Odin, would be recreated here in Gamindustri.

Noire: surprise huh ? well these weapons were already recreated by the time Uni, Kazuma and the rest of their group went to fight GRIM REAPER.

Hansuke: are those legendary weapons really this powerful ?

Noire: off course, that's why they are classed as legendary weapons, Neptune can use the Kiryu Sword, Vert can use the Gungnir Spear and me i can use Durandal to fight.

Hansuke: that's incredible, i hope those weapons will be useful against the four Lords of Death.

Noire: they will Hansuke, i have read they state and each of the three legendary weapons have an affinity with one of the elements associated with those legends.

Hansuke: i see.

Noire: so for now, let's go buy the items we need and then go get Durandal at the weapon shop.

Hansuke: okay.

We head to the shop and talk to the owner of the place who ask us about what we need.

Shop owner: hello you two, how can i help you both ?

Noire: we need the items on this list.

Shop owner: okay let's see, 10 Nep Bull EX II, 10 Healing Light, 20 P. SP Charger 2 and 20 Energy Lump. Understand i go get you all this right away.

The shop owner go gather the item on the list we give him and came back with all of them then tell us the total price of all this.

Shop owner: so 20 P. SP Charger cost 260 000 C, 20 Energy Lump cost 200 000 C, 10 Nep Bull EX II cost 400 000 C and 10 Healing Light cost 320 000 C, all of this makes a total of 1 180 000 C please.