Hansuke's arrival at Gamindustri, the story of the Dragneel Family

Chika's POV

Today was certainly our lucky, right before we can return to the guild and report our quest, we meet Hansuke Dragneel from the famous family of the same name, well i have to say it's being four years ever since Kazuma and the CPU Candidates went missing, but i do hope to learn more about the family that Kazuma originate from.

Mina: we arrival at the guild.

Hansuke: so this is the guild, the place where you pick up quests to help people in need.

Chika: that's right, the quest we just finished was a monster hunt quest, we came here to report it.

Hansuke: meaning by reporting quests you obtains reward which vary from one quest to another.

Mina: that's right, oh ! i forgot we haven't introduced ourselves properly, nice to meet you Hansuke Dragneel, my name is Mina Nishizawa and the girl who's with me is Chika Nakozaki we are both Oracles of the nation of Leanbox and Lowee respectively and the heirs of Akimoto Kazuma's will.

Hearing what Mina just sai surprised Hansuke greatly, seeing his reaction he didn't know what happened in Gamindustri within the four years that passed.

Hansuke "shocked": the heirs of Kazuma's will ! you mean that he....

Chika: that's right, he passed down his powers to us, me i inherited the power of the Keyblade and Mina his Ice Demon Powers.

Hansuke: i see, as expected of our little brother.

Mina: wait a minute, did you say call Kazuma your little brother ?

Hansuke: yes, ever since he live with us, Fuyu and myself treated him like our little brother.

Chika: now that's a surprise, anyway, i have finished reporting the quest to the Guild, now let's head to the Basilicom.

We leave the Guild and head to the Basilicom of Leanbox, where we were greeted by the guards, I tell them who Hansuke was and let him come with us.

Chika: here we are 

Hansuke: so this is your Basilicom, whoa ! it's pretty huge.

Chika "blushing": thank you, anyway, the guards should know of your presence, let me call them here. GUARD

Basilicom guard: yes miss Chika ?

Chika: this man here is Hansuke Dragneel a member of the legendary family that saved the world in the past, he's a special guest so please treated him with respect.

Basilicom guard: off course Miss Chika, it's a pleasure to meet you, sir Hansuke.

Hansuke: likewise.

Chika: now that's done let's go to the living, so you could explain your story.

Hansuke: understood.

We go to the living room where our discussion begin, I asked him about the story of his family especially Kazuma and how they got locked in a endless conflict with The Reaper in the first place.

Chika: here, this is the living room

Hansuke: whoa ! that's incredible it's even bigger than my father's living room.

Mina: surprise ?

Hansuke: yeah, to be honest.

Chika: ask Hansuke, can you tell us about your family ? and why you have much hatred toward The Reaper and GRIM REAPER ?

Mina: we'd like to know since you are Fuyu and Kazuma's older brother.

Hansuke: well, where do i start, it all start when our hometown Osaka in japan was invaded by monsters from GRIM REAPER, our father left us in the protection of our mother Katsumi Dragneel as he go help the citizens, however it was a trap to send him away so that GRIM REAPER could kill my mother, however they couldn't lay a finger at her, so they use a technique against her that was effective and she disappear as a result leaving no trace of her.