a | when night falls

- "I need your love, take me away
I need you now, hold me tight
In the lost memories,
I'm crying alone"

: eddy kim

Author's POV

The night was cold.

Erie.

Silent.

Scary.

You once again felt alone inside the bedroom you once shared with him. Picture frames filled the walls. Pictures of you, of him, of you two, of everyone who was important to you. Every memory, every happiness that both of you shared, lies inside this very room.

Tears once again began to make their way to your eyes, your lips quivering as you fell down on the floor, sobbing, mourning, crying in such pain. You missed him, so, so much. He was your everything and more, he was the love of your life and supposedly, your forever and always.

Mark was your day and your night. He was there for you no matter what may happen and had made you the happiest woman you could be. He gave you the love you never experienced with your past lovers.

He was suppose to be the one. You looked down onto your left hand, seeing the engagement ring he had given you just a year ago had once again brought tears to your eyes. You loved him to bits, but with him now long gone, you felt like a nobody.

Slowly, you laid down onto the king-sized bed you once shared with him. You lay on his side, still smelling the faint scent he always had; this made you cry even more. You snuggled onto the duvet, closing your eyes and the tears continued falling.

Until, you were slowly unconscious.

Third Person's POV

"Y/N" A voice called out, gentle, and calm

The said girl turns to where the voice was. But to her dismay, she didn't saw anyone. This only made her realize where she was; in a very white room. There were no furniture, no windows, doors, and the walls, ceiling and floor was white- pure white.

"Y/N" It once again speaks, making her turn left to right, up and down, but she saw no one

She continued walking to nowhere, head snapping from left to right as her eyes peered over every direction it may reach. The voice echoed all throughout the white room of endlessness. Wherever she may go, it was always white.

Y/N was becoming desperate and tired, she now had a frown upon her features after what seemed like an eternity of searching:

"Whoever you are, just- please, show yourself" The girl let out, voice desperate

"I'm here" It said, and later, a being appeared in front of her

It felt like her breath got caught off.

He was there.

Standing.

Smiling at her.

Mark.

"Mark..." She voices out, eyes glossy and tears started falling not long after

"Hello, sweetheart" He replies, eyes bright and filled with so much happiness. Something she hadn't seen in a very long time

"I-i'm sorry, Ma-mark" Y/N falls, sobbing as she looks down on the white floor