scenario #1

first scenario for this book!
i hope you guys like it!

- the different kinds of mark and how they would treat you.

first mark: the fancy one

this Mark would be very royal-like all throughout. he'd pull your chair out for you, take you out on luxurious restaurants, generously gives his coat when he sees you shivering. this guy definitely has the chivalry code.

he'd treat you like the lady you are. he'd be totally patient with you, take care of you, and love you like you're the most precious thing on earth:

"come, mi' lady. we'll be going outside"

"i love you, my princess"

second mark: the baddie

now, this Mark would be pretty extreme; so what he would do is most probably take you to his adventures and other rendezvous. this Mark is also pretty outgoing and bold: hiking and doing dangerous stuffs is his thing.

when it came to treating you, there would be times that he'd be a softie and be gentle with you; but most of the time he's rough and cold but makes sure he doesn't reach his limit:

"ugh babe we gotta go! i don't have all day to call you"

"you know why i'm always like this to you? because i'm afraid that if i completely let my guard down, my enemies would be after you and i can't afford losing you. i love you, Y/N. you are my only true happiness"

third mark: awkward boi

since he doesn't know much on how to court or get a girl, he'd mostly be asking for his friends' advice, and also so that he would not make a fool of himself. but nonetheless, this little one will absolutely try his best to impress you.

he'd treat you like you're his ultimate prized possession. he makes sure that you're always comfortable when you're with him and would always ask you if you need something:

"i-is it o-okay if i ki-kiss you?" oh yeah, he'd be stuttering all the way as well. but don't worry, he'll warm up to you eventually

"i really, really, really am in love with you. now, i don't know where all this confidence is coming from. but i for sure as heck do know my feelings"

fourth mark: shy shy shy

cheeks are always scarlet red, hands sweating, and eyes looking everywhere except you is what happens to this Mark whenever you're near him or so. he's a big softie and always gets flustered, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know how to treat a woman right.

shy Mark would make sure that everything will go according to the way he wants them to be. and he'd always concern if you're having fun and such:

"h-hi Y/N. i was wo-wondering if i-i could ta-take you on a da-date?" yeah, like awkward Mark, this Mark would also stutter. but he'd soon warm up to you as well

"you know, for these past few days of us hanging out and getting to know each other, i've realized soemething. starting from how great of a person you are, and how i like you so much that you'll know it"

fifth mark: markimoo

making corny jokes, doing weird stuffs and just plain having fun is this Mark's goal to get you. he's a bit in the cliche side but he would also make sure that it's 'cliche with a twist'. your typical boyfriend material.

his way of treating you is like watermelon. he makes sure you're in a great condition, would always make sure you have an amazing time with him, and make you the happiest girl:

"hey, i'm Mark. and you can Mark me in your heart"

"i know you know that we've been hanging out for who knows how long. but i just wanted to say that whenever i'm with you, it feels like euphoria and it's like, the missing piece inside of me is now filled. basically, what i'm trying to say is that i like you and the times we spend together; i hope for more of it"

that's the end of it haha! anyways, which type of Mark did you like? or were there other kinds of him i did not know? please do comment your suggestions and opinions because i'd truly love to hear them all!

i apologize for not being so active, the blame is all on me. i haven't been having any ideas lately; and whenever i do, i would lose the motivation to write. again i hope you all enjoyed this one! i'll do better next time!