lb | dnyl

don't need your love.
“당신의 사랑이 필요하지 않습니다.”

Your POV

You and I fell into deep
Love, hate no in between
Too little, too late for us
Oohh

My tears streamed as I looked through the window, the rain pouring harder than ever. Today was like any other day, though. Me sitting here, still heartbroken and in pain because of my now ex boyfriend.

He had left me for someone else, someone who was the "same" as him, as he said it that way. He was a K-Pop idol, dancing to numerous songs while singing them, having millions of fans all around the world. He had it all, he had everything he could ever wish for.

Taeyong was a great boyfriend if I had to be honest, he was caring, loving, thoughtful and absolutely everything I wished for in a man. But, he lacked showing just how much he loved me as time passed.

Our relationship during the first few weeks have been amazing: He'd be home early, he'd cook for me, and even take care of my bath when I came home stress from work, as I am a working student. Then, several days passed and it seemed like none of the traits he once had, ever existed at all.

He never cooked for me anymore, never cared to ask how I was, or even take care of me. It's as if, the man I used to adore and love was just a facade, a mask to hide his dark and cold side.

During the times of us being together, it was always fighting about something. I was losing my patience and had wanted to confront him about it, but he was just too stubborn to listen.

But in one of those fights, he had finally confessed.

~Flashback~

"You want to know the truth? Well okay damn I'll give you a piece of truth" He sassed as I scoffed.

"You know what? Yeah, I don't do all those shit to you anymore, you know why? Because I don't love you anymore! You were always busy to the point where you never even made time for me! It was always me who had to do the adjustments! I even found a girl while I was at it," He spat.

"I'm busy?! I was working hard for us! To earn money and help you with all of our expenses at the very least. I even try to take day offs so we can hang out despite my school! And a woman, huh? So, Lee Taeyong knows how to cheat after all" I snickered, my eyes wide in disbelief.

"She's twice greater than you'll ever be, I'm finally dating someone of my own kind, and not a poor peasant girl like you. I don't even know why I asked you out in the first place," Taeyong continued on, glaring at me, hatred evident in his voice.

"We're over." That was the last thing he said, before taking all of his belongings, and leaving me in the place I once called a home.

~End of Flashback~

Yup, I haven't recovered well from that, as he was my first love and all. It was hard to forget someone who made me feel so wanted, but then feel so useless next. It would all be too overwhelming for me.

His touch, his scent, his smile, his voice, I still missed him after all this time. I still couldn't forget about him and that's what makes me upset. I want to move on, really, but I just don't know how to do it.

I was willing to forget, I just needed time. Although, it had been three weeks after the breakup. "Y/N?" My name was said by a familiar voice, followed by footsteps.