(End of Flashback)

Thinking of the past now it's make him more angry. He never thought that he will see this day ever when he will came to know that his precious brother was suffering from something so toremented. He not even failed himself but also his husband Jin.

His eyes filled with more rage as he landed more hard punches on the person who hurt his baby brother. One after another hard blow thrown on the younger. Namjoon want to kill the person and bury him 10 ft under the ground so he never come back in front of him or his brother again. Today he will show the real side of him to this person who thinks that he own Taehyung as his property. He never interfere in his brother married life as he think it's not appropriate for him to intrude. He always sense some unsettling atmosphere around both of them or Taehyung not contacting him or becoming more distant after his marriage but whenever he asked his brother if he is happy with his husband then he always smile so wide and gush over his loving husband that it never fails to fool Namjoon. But sometimes he notices some mark on Taehyung exposed skin, dark circles under his beautiful but blank eyes, lose in his weight, wearing dull oversized clothes which covers his body more than enough like he is hiding something behind those clothes but today all of that makes more sense now and more he think of those things more he get angry. He repeatedly throw punches as he get on top of Jungkook.

Jungkook took every single punch which comes from above him. He know he deserve all this no.. more than this. He think every punch which comes in his direction will knock some sense in him. He grunts when he got punched on his nose and he's sure till now his nose is bleeding. Tears run down his face as he wails in pain and agony. He's not surprised to see Namjoon so worked up well he was expecting this treatment especially from the person on top of him. He not even shield himself to prevent the damage from the blows but it's nothing compare to pain he felt in his chest. His heart aching from well knowing that his lover, his life, his husband, his only family left him here. A heart aching cry left from his dry lips as he remember how he enter in the silent house like the soul vanished from it's body.

Namjoon was far away from his sanity that he didn't notice how much the younger is bleeding from everywhere. He again bang Jungkook head against the floor under him making him light headed. "HOW DARE YOU!! HOW DARE YOU TO LAY A SINGLE FINGER ON MY BROTHER??!!! WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO MAKE HIM HURT??!! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO SOMEONE LIKE TAEHYUNG??!!! WHEN YOU CLAIM IN FRONT OF ME THAT YOU LOVE HIM!!! BASTARD!!!" he growls loudly as he hit Jungkook head again who cried in pain. "YOU KNOW VERY WELL HOW FRAGILE HE IS!! YOU EVEN CHEAT ON HIM YOU FUCKER!!! YOU RAPE YOUR OWN HUSBAND YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!! YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM!!" He snarls on the face of the younger who was now barely conscious.

Everyone look at the scene in front of them in shock. Hoseok clutching on Jackson arm tightly as he gasp, eyes widened from seeing his calm friend Namjoon this much angry. Yoongi look around in hurry to stop Namjoon but got nothing in his mind at the moment. Hoseok look at Yoongi with shock eyes who was himself hopeless to what to do. Suddenly Hoseok remember something who can stop Namjoon from killing Jungkook. He quickly call the person and let him know where they are and what happen till now.

Soon after a new visitor enter in the house and gasp loudly at the scene. He quickly stride over to Namjoon and tried to push him away from the younger. Namjoon growls at the person but as soon as his eyes met with his husband his eye's soften and all the anger melt down. Seokjin shook his head silently and pull him up on his feet away from the beat up boy. He look over Namjoon's shoulder to wince when he saw how badly he gotten beat by his husband. He also never saw Namjoon so angry and evil but he know that what Jungkook has done to Taehyung is unforgivable. Namjoon look in the direction where his husband is looking and now he saw the damage he done to Jungkook face he is bleeding heavily but give no shit about him. He try to reach him again but his husband grip on his wrist to hold him back. Namjoon look at Seokjin "No Namjoon it's not worth it right now.... because first we have to find Taehyung which is more important than scumbag like him" Jin reasons and glare at Jungkook but he don't want to waste his time on him right now. Taehyung is out in the dangerous world which he know a little about. Jin is afraid if younger do something stupid. Taehyung is like his own child and when he know his Tae is missing, his mother instinct kick in and he rush to stop Namjoon so they can go to find Taehyung.