Hawaii Part 2

Emily pov

As I sat on the bed with Emilia while Alison packed our clothes for leaving tomorrow morning, I thought about everything we had been through in the last years; with everyone thinking Alison was dead to her coming back and now with us married a year and a half later with a two year old. In retrospect it all seemed crazy but it was all worth it to be here right now. Emilia was sitting with one of my tops on. At first I thought it was a good idea to keep her cool but now looking down at her with banana mushed into it and everything else she had ate in the last four hours part of me regretted it. Alison sat down beside me and I put my arms around her and pulled her in close to me.

"Ready for our last day before we go back to reality?"

"I'm definitely not ready to go back. Can't we just stay here forever?"

"I wish we could." I kissed her gently.

"We haven't got one A message since we have been here."

"I'm not sure if that makes me happy or uneasy about what were are going to be hit with soon, but lets not think about that just now. Lets just enjoy today." I smiled and kissed her again, as Emilia climbed on Alison's lap.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alison pov

Emilia ran in front of Emily and I as we walked through the aquarium.

"You know A isn't going to stay silent forever and I expect that we will be hit pretty hard when the bitch is back."

"Ali can we not speak about this just now? We are meant to be on holiday relaxing."

Emilia stopped at a tank full of colorful fish and we stopped behind her.

"We can't be naive and think that everything will be fine when we get back. A wil be looking for pay back after Cece and Maya. I wouldn't be surprised if we went back home to one of A's plots on full throttle."

"We will deal with that when we get home, for now we try to relax and enjoy the time away." Emily wrapped her arms around my waist.

I knew Emily was trying to enjoy the holiday but knowing what we were going back to I didn't know how I could relax. We hadn't heard from any of the girls since we left so we had no idea what was going on. A could be in attack mode and we just aren't there to get hit. A's silence always made me nervous, but I guess that was the point.