The New Us

Emily pov

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I could hear Alison say that she loves me over and over again in my head. I've waited so long for this. The moment her lips touched mine it was like electricity running through my whole body. I was pulled towards her like I needed her, like I needed oxygen to breathe. I wanted to kiss her.

"I love you too Ali." I smiled and she kissed me again.

Alison pov

I was so glad to hear that Emily still loved me. I thought after everything I had put her through she would never feel the same. Saying those three words to her was so scary. I really couldn't help myself when I looked at her mouth I just wanted to kiss her and I did. I slid my tongue into her mouth and my heart banged against my chest as the kiss became more and more heated. We slowly lay down on the bed not breaking from our kiss as emily hovered over me. I ran my fingers through her hair and put one hand on her ass. Emily’s arms gave away and she fell on top of me. We both burst out laughing. I missed the sound of her laugh.

Emily pov

I couldnt believe how weak Ali made me, I could usually hold my own weight for a lot longer. Her high pitch laugh made me smile. I missed her smile. I missed her. Having her back in my life was the best thing that could ever happen to me, but this was a lot better than before. I bit my lip as i stared down at Alison’s heart shaped face. I was mesmerized in her eyes. I wish this moment would never end but i knew it would. Everything would become complicated once we got back to Rosewood.

“Em are you okay?” Alison looked worried.

I didnt say anything i just kissed her. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me.

Ali pov

I hoped Emily knew how into this kiss I was. I loved the way Emilys hands felt on my body and her soft lips against mine. The kiss was becoming intense and I wasnt sure how far we were going to go and in that moment I didn't really care. There was a loud bang at the door and Emily jumped up off of the bed. She looked scared but I gave her a reassuring look and took her hand as I sat up.

"Who is it?" I shouted.

Emily looked nervous so I stood up and wrapped my arms around her.

"It's Hanna, let me in its freezing."

Why Hanna? Why? I wanted to be alone with Emily tonight. I hoped she didn't want to sleep in here tonight. Emily went to open the door and I sat down on the bed again.

"Can I sleep in here? Spencer is talking in her sleep. I mean it would be funny if she wasnt using all these big words that I swear don't actually exist."

Hanna sat down on the bed beside me.

"So what have yous been up to?"

"Nothing." Emily snapped.

Emily pov

I really would have rather been alone with Alison tonight but instead I was lying in bed with Hanna in between us snoring like a pig. I knew Alison was still awake she kept nudging Hanna to stop her snoring.

"Em, are you awake?"

"Yes why?"

"I have an idea."

I seen Alison sit up and I done the same. She took the pillow she was using and put it at the bottom or the bed.

"Come on."

I moved down to the bottom of the bed with her and she wrapped her arms around me. I kissed her gently without making too much movement incase we woke Hanna. It was such a sweet moment. Although it would have been better if Hanna's feet weren't beside my head. We both lay wrapped up in each until we eventually fell asleep.