Chapter 47 • About Mines.

January 3rd

Tyrin POV

last night- well last night and new years day was just hectic and crazy man. especially last night cause it was Lorenz birthday, let's just say EVERYONE was drunk and turnt to the Max. I woke up with the fattest headache I had to pop me a couple pills and took my ass right back to sleep. thank god Tyin was with my mom and Kemoni was with Niah but I'm about to go pick Tyin up Niah Dropped Kemoni off while I was sleep.

after my shower I put on my white joggers with the matching white jacket blue zipper pockets, my legend blue 11s, and a white tee. after grabbing my keys I was off to my moms.

when I got on the elevator Jalon girl-- well ex girl was on the elevator with me. she had this weird ass smile on her face. as soon as the elevator stopped I speed walked out that bitch to my mommas door. I could hear Tyin screaming his head off I quickly  unlocked it and went in to see Alley holding Tyin. oh hell no I immediately take Tyin out her arms calling for my mom. Tyin stopped crying and I kissed his cheek.

Alley: your very childish

me: you scaring my son with yo ugly ass face.

they really fucked her face up the other day.  I strapped Tyrin in his car seat he was making spit bubbles, making noises and playing with the toys attached to the handle of the car seat.

Alley: nigga bye.

me: no bitch bye get the fuck out.

Tyriesha: hey, Tyrin stop it.

me: momma I don't like her.

Tyriesha: that is still your sister be nice.

me: I'll never claim her, you don't see the shit she does momma.

Alley: don't be lying on me Tyrin when your the one who's been trying to fuck me since we met!

me: your obviously delusional if you think that! when I met you yea but that was before I knew who you were! now you just fucking weird always trying to grab my dick, and kiss on me.

Tyriesha: you better get your lil nasty ass the hell out my house! trying to touch on my baby. 

she obviously wasn't moving fast enough so my momma went in the kitchen and came back with a knife.

Tyriesha: put a little pep in your step before you be walking out of here with a knife in your back.

once she left I put Tyin diaper bag over my shoulder and picked up his car seat. my momma walked me to the door I kissed her cheek and told her I loved her when she opened the door Yn was standing there looking as if she was about to knock. before she could even tell me to hand over Tyin I was already unstrapping him.

me: looks like you two have gotten close.

Tyriesha: that's my main.

Yn: thought you knew Ty?

me: y'all swear y'all 21 or something.

Tyriesha: my boyfriend is 27 Ty.

me: boyfriend? I need to meet him, talking about boyfriend. I'm telling pops you gotta boyfriend.

Yn: lordddd.

Me: Illiana stay at your house last night?

Yn: yea she stayed the night her and Khalid left when I left.

me: well I'm a let you woman do yo thang.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°