chapter 11: fuckery

Khalid's POV

I checked her pulse she was still breathing I believe she's just unconscious. I picked her up carrying her to the bathroom all she had on was a big tee and panties her face was beat she had bruises all over her body. I put her in the tub turning the water on she immediately woke up trying to get out I held her down.

??: Khalid? what's going on!? how did I get here!?

me: NIAH fuck chill ma. somebody call Chase!

Mazia: here

she puts the phone up to my ear

me: bro get to my house quick!

Chase: nigga I'm sleep I got shit to do tomorrow

me: bitch Niah is drugged up and beat the fuck up! get yo ass here!

CLICK

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chase was sitting on the bathroom floor holding Niah on top of him she was crying non stop, we got her cleaned up the best we could and put some fresh cloths on her. 

Chase: you gotta tell me who did this Niah

Niah said something into Chases ear and his face showed nothing but anger. he got up taking Niah into a empty room laying her on the bed he grabbed my arm pulling me to my bedroom he shut the door.

Chase: put some damn cloths on dude

me: I'm sorry I didn't expect for 2 exs to pop up at my doorstep or a beat ass Niah

brought back this west coast shit, and this the muthafucking thanks I get ?

me: wassup Jae-

Jaemoni: SOMEBODY BEAT AJA AND DROPPED HER ON MY DOOR STEP

me: same thing just happened to me With Niah

Jaemoni: I'm bout to go fucking insane

me: chill call dad

Jaemoni: I did he said he got the girls just get Aja cleaned u-

me: HOLD THAT THOUGHT JAE

I quickly put on my polo pajama pants grabbing my gun hearing glass breaking and shit being moved around downstairs me and chase creep out the room and down the stairs to see Jaraya, Mazia, & Emani all swinging on each other I could barely fucking tell who was hitting who! me and Chase tried pulling them apart but they was gripping hair still swinging and no one was letting go. I got punched in my mouth and I quit I'll fuck one of them up I get hit again. Chase shot a pillow and they stopped dropping to the floor.

me: Jaraya, Emani get out my house

Yn POV

so someone's obviously fucking with my kids, Aja was beat on Jaes door step, Niah on Khalid's, Miami on Lorenz, Myra Kaevons ex girlfriend on our door step like what the fuck?

me: Chres move damn!

Chres: mannnn

me: bitch shut up

Chres: why you mad at me bae?

me: fuck you, you know why

he started kissing on my lips saying "tell me what I did" and I kept saying "you know what you did" and he continued to kiss on me till I bit his ear. not a hard bite but a love bite.