Chapter 5• Happy Birthday.

Lorenz in mm don't think he came back to life or anything. Also Talia outfit.

June 16th

Talia POV

It's my 16th birthday! I'm too hype I woke up with money all over Justin bed, shoe boxes all over the floor and gift bags. My birthday is already off to a good start.

Me: Ju I know this ain't all from you.

Justin: nope the gift bags are from your aunties, shoes from me, Keyon, Kemoni, Micah, & Miyanni the money is from your uncles.

Me: whose keys are these?

Justin: yours duh.

Me: pawpaw?

Justin: you know he buy everybody a car for they 16th birthday.

That's true he bought Justin and Nashawn a car for they 16th birthday.

Me: okay help me get all this money up.

Justin: aight.

After picking up and counting all my money which was all hundreds it came up to 16,000. Justin put them into 4 stacks of 4,000 putting rubber bands on them. Three of the stacks was going into my bank account and 4,000 was for me to spend. I looked out the window seeing a silver Mercedes G wagon parked next to Justin's Mate Black Mercedes G wagon.

Justin: grandma made you breakfast after you eat get dressed and we going to Corahn house for your birthday barbecue.

Me: sound good, did Ronnie call?

Justin: yea he said he'll be at Corahns.

Me: she called didn't she?

Justin: Nah she didn't call, but that ain't even important it's about you enjoying your day.

I nodded it didn't affect me that she didn't even call for my birthday it's whatever. I got up about to walk out Justin room until he stopped me pointing at my legs I looked down I forgot I only had his T-shirt on. I went in his drawers grabbing a pair of his shorts slipping them on. We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where his grandma was reading the bible I kissed her cheek thanking her for breakfast. She handed me a small box I opened it seeing a silver heart and key opening the heart it was a picture of me and Justin hugging. This is the fourth necklace I have like this one has a picture of my dad and I when I was a baby, the second one of me and Renz when he was a baby, the third is a picture of my daddy as a kid. I always wore the one with me and my dad in it but I'd wear one of the other ones with it.

Me: thank you grandma.

Grandma: no problem sweetie, go ahead and eat your breakfast for fatty eat it all.

Me: Ju!

Justin: I made your plate already so be quiet.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After I was dressed I started putting my hair into two braids Justin attempted to braid but failed miserably. So I pushed him out the bathroom and finished my braids. I stuffed my extra cloths into Justin backpack with his extra cloths. Then we left in My car with Justin driving since I didn't take my driving lessons yet heading to Corahns house since it was going on 3 and it started at 2:30. Oh well it's my party.