chap 8: bout my mommy (part 2)

Kaevons POV

people don't understand me, my stress, my past. all that fucks with me. its like no one gives a damn so I snap so someone will listen to me I was wrong for talking to my parents that way that was a mistake.

Vinny: stop crying Kae

me: no! Vinny you did this shit to me!

Vinny: baby I'm sorry! how many times you want me to apologize to you!?

me: apologizing ain't enough! you fucked the last 5 years of my life because of that stupid ass addiction! do better Vinny get clean!

Vinny: I'm trying to, Kaevon I am.

me: oh really?

I got up going into his bedroom I opened the drawer on his night stand finding a 2 pill bottles one was filled with ecstasy pills, the other was crack rocks. I throw them into his lap.

me: this is you trying!? your doing a horrible fucking job of if! go to rehab! this is unacceptable Vinny!

his pill addiction made him abusive physically and sexually. it triggered the crack addiction which just made it worst he's supposedly been trying to quit but I'm seeing different.

Vinny: here! flush it! I don't want it anymore!

and that's what I did I flushed it down the toilet I sat down on the couch as he cried in my lap repeatedly saying "sorry". I just rubbed my hands through his soft curls. I believe Vinny can go back to his old self once he gets clean.

Chres POV

Jaemoni lil ass is crazy bout his momma every time Milan makes as much as a sound he goes back there and chokes her.

Chase: somebo-

??: where is that bitch at!?

we jumped up quick at the sound of those 3 voices, Yn, Goldie, and Alize with Juel.

Jaemoni: MOMMY

this nigga jumped on her, I mean legs wrapped around and everything.

Yn: your ass is heavy boy get down

Jaemoni: I missed you mom

yn: I missed you to

all the boys hugged her and once they let he go Yn jumped into my arms and we immediately started tonging each other down. there was a smacking sound and Yn Jumped and screamed rubbing her thigh mumbling a bunch of shit into my neck.

Yn: Alize I'm a get your ass watch!

Alize: that wasn't me bitch! LOOK

we both look and they're is a dude standing there with shades on and a snapback I had no idea who the hell he was. Yn jumped off me hugging him tight.

Chase: who are you?

Jaemoni: why the fuck you touching my Mommy!?

Lorenz: get yo hands off my mommy before I raise hell

Yn: hey! be nice you guys this is my step brother Kirk (kirko bangz) he's Nikos little brother *smacks kirk in the head* boy where you been!?

Kirk: I love you sis?

Yn: don't give me that shit Kirkland!

Kirk: see what had happened was I fucked up my dad got sick of it sent my ass off

Yn: somebody give me a belt

Kirk: girl I'm grown, stop playing

Yn: Kirk you and Jaemoni the same age he still gets his ass beat