Chapter 49 • Out Of Pocket.

January 7th.

Jaemoni POV

I'm disrespectful as hell why don't people realize that? Stasi trying me right now throwing shade and shit Jionni & Tyrin just as disrespectful as me so she better shut the fuck up. my dad ain't here and my mom bout to leave to. leaving me, Kaevon, Tyrin, Jionni and the kids Jaeshawn, Gianni, Tyin, Kemoni. we're watching Gianni while Price & Kylie sets up her nursery.

Stasi: who's baby is this?

me: Price's baby Gianni.

Stasi: Jaemoni that your baby?

me: don't ask the obvious.

Stasi: you always had an attitude problem.

me: you've always been my least favorite to be honest I don't even like you bitch so stop talking to me.

she then looked at Tyrin who had Kemoni up under his left arm and Kaevon sitting sideways in his lap with Tyin on her chest. Stasi was mugging and they ain't notice cause Kaevon was trying to get a kiss and Tyrin kept moving his head giving Tyin and Kemoni kisses all over there face instead.

Kaevon: Tyin yo Dada mean he don't wanna give me no kisses.

Tyrin: Son she mad cause she ain't getting no kisses.

Stasi: so where's Narlijah?

Kaevon: who the fuck is that?

Stasi: Jionni daughter.

Jionni: you know damn well her names Jalijah, why you even talking to me? let alone bring my daughter into the conversation? I don't like you, you don't like me so leave me alone and I'll leave you alone, its very simple.

she turned her attention back to Tyrin mugging him and he smiled at her then busted out laughing when Kae whispered something in his ear.

Stasi: baby daddy number 2 Kaevon doing good aren't you?

Tyrin, me, & Kaevon shared a look as if to ask "you got that?".

me: Tyrin my nigga.

Tyrin: bitch gone the fuck on with yo bitter ass ain't you been a side bitch for like 12 years now? don't come at my girl about our kids at least we got a real family. how you go from a mistress to the ultimate side bitch? I mean come on my niggas been married for 16 years got 4 kids with his WIFE and everything yet you still opted out to be a side bitch. sorry not sorry don't come at my girl no more.

Stasi: where yo baby hair Jaemoni?

my son ain't bald headed my nigga don't come for my son. I take the black Jordan hat off his head showing his head full of curls.

me: my son ain't bald like yo daughter, I don't see how all Uncle Digs kids got Hella hair except for the 1 he got with you. I always wondered why Rayana wore weave I see why.

Jionni: yo, uncle Chres & Mecca always had more hair then Stasi.

Tyrin: damn.

my dad walked into the den looking at all of us taking Gianni off my chest and Jaeshawn and walking out. he then came back for Kemoni and Tyin. we could hear his room door shut then open again.

Chres: bring me there diaper bags and get out my house!

Kaevon: somebody's in a bad mood today.

after giving him all their diaper bags we decided to go go kart racing. cause we all were dressed down. we hopped in dads escalade and as soon as I got out the gate Jalon called.