chapter 39 • Random

December 2nd.

Khalid POV

I wish this bitch would stop calling and texting me. except the fact that you fucked up breaking my uncles phone and the case. the case easily replaced but what's the point of getting the new case if the phone screen is shattered to the point where you can't even type the password in and the screen has all these different color lines on it. mommy said she would see if she could get it fixed but it's so fucked up I don't think you can.

my phone vibrates in my pocket it's my mommy.

Yn: baby boy!

me: Mommy!

Yn: come have lunch with your mommy pud.

me: where?

Yn: buffalo wild wings.

me: be there in an hour.

yn: alright love.

I look to my side at Keyonna & Keyon sleeping in my bed. I pick my phone up calling Jaemoni.

Jaemoni: fuck you want nigga?

me: bitch you'll die.

Jaemoni: I got guns to let's not do this nigga.

me: you ain't got the heart for it lil nigga. but anyways babysit for me?

Jaemoni: now?

me: yea, mommy wanted me to have lunch with her.

Jaemoni: I guess, me and Kadice will be over there in a minute. .

me: thanks bro bro.

Jaemoni: mhm.

he hangs up and I jump in the shower when I get out I put lotion on. and got dressed in some black Nike Joggers, Black Nike hoodie, black north face vest with the beanie, and my black timbs. when Jae and Dice got here they had Jaeshawn in his car seat I played with him for a quick second and left to meet with my mommy.

when I got there I found her in the far back in a booth she had a big ass gift bag. I hugged and kissed her cheek sliding in the booth she had already ordered for me and got me a fruit punch to drink.

Yn: here baby.

she handed over the bag I pulled the tissue out pulling out a black hoodie with a picture of me, Mecca, Mommy, & Dad after one of my Basketball games. around it, it read R.I.P. Uncle Mecca August With his date of birth and the day he died. I pulled out another hoodie just like it but grey with a picture of just me and Mecca,  3 t-shirts Black, Grey, & White. the white one was the family picture we took with Mecca, the black one had a picture of just Mecca, the grey one was a big collage of pictures of Mecca and family over time. and it all had the same words as the black Hoodie. I pulled out 2 square boxes. opening the first one it was Meccas phone but the screen was fixed I knew it was his cause on the speakers in sharpie I had wrote Mecca August after his phone was given to me. I opened the other box it was the custom case just like the one Mya broke. It had a collage of pictures of Just Mecca, some with Mecca and family and it said RIP UNCLE at the bottom.

I put everything back in the bag hugging my mom tight telling her I love her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

3 PM

Ice just came over to my parents with me, Mommy went to go get Keyonna & Keyon. we been wrestling all in my bed since she got here cause she always wanna put her hands on a nigga. MY BALLS!