Chapter 29• Aggression.

July 1st.

Chres POV

This family been going through so much shit lately, I can't even keep up no more. Everybody wanna send they damn kids to me. Kaevon wants Kemoni gone cause she caught him having sex 🙄. Breeze is trying to send Jianni grown ass to me cause he don't wanna be with his baby momma no more 😐 what the hell I'm supposed to do about that? That nigga is 20 he know what the hell he wanna do with his life. And dont get me started on lazy was Talia. Me and Yn are just fine, we're happy we don't argue much sometimes she might be a grown ass brat and have a fit but that's normal.

Justin: just the person I wanted to see.

Me: aw shit what now?

Justin: I'm not doing this shit with her no more.

Me: I figured that when you had Yn and Jess dropping the girls off to you.

Justin: I love her but we're not good together no more, definitely not happy. She wants me to leave her alone so bad then I will I won't keep trying to make her happy while depressing myself.

Me: aye man do what you feel is best for you and the girls. Don't keep trying to make her happy if she ain't trying to do the same for you.

Justin: yea I know, me and Jess we're gonna take a trip back to New York to visit I was thinking about taking the girls to see my grandfather but you know she's against it.

Me: then do that, she might trip but she ain't they only parent you can make your own decisions for them too.

Talia: no the hell he can't.

Justin: I'll get at you later pops, she go piss me off again.

Talia: I do not care.

Me: Talia your fucking childish cut that shit out.

Talia: he's not taking them out the state.

Justin: why are you doing This? If your really still acting like this over Ava then fucking stop bruh me an you aren't together, stop being a fucking weirdo and going to her job. Fuck is wrong with you?

Talia: so you still talk to her?

Justin: we're not together and we'll never be back together so if I do still talk to her that's my business.

Talia: know what? That's fine.

She lets out this chuckle and then mumbles something I didnt hear it but Justin did. He grabbed her arm roughly.

Justin: you fucked Who?

Talia: you heard me I wont repeat myself.

Justin: I hope fucking that nigga was worth it. Using your pussy to get back at me is low, I put my trust in a bitch when I knew better but trust me I'm doing better.

He let her go and walked out the kitchen laughing cause Talia looked shocked. She tried to go after him and I grabbed her sitting her down. Cause I had a feeling she was out doing something she had no business doing when she came in at 3 in the morning the other day.

Me: your on your last fucking straw Talia. If you think I give a fuck about them tears, I don't! Cry on your way to Raquels house too cause I'm not dealing with yo shit no more. My own fucking kids didn't put me through as much shit as you do. That's probably because my kids knew better then to try me. But you, you just keep on egging me to fuck you up. But I'm not, you can leave. Talin!